Chapter 12

I kept running back to where Felix was but end up getting lost. I keep running till I reach a place with black flowers. I walk along the path not wanting to get pricked by any of them.

They had a blood red fruit in the middle that looked as if there was some type of juice in it. It looked as if no one has ever been down here a lot.

The fruit was in circled with black petals that looked like thorns. Then I saw the sign.

'Dream Shade'

I backed up. I do not want to eat or do anything with this plant. I kept running through because I don't know where else to go. I made it to the beach but it wasn't exactly a beach that had been walked on a lot.

It was smooth. I climbed a tree and looked where I was. I was going the opposite direction of camp and there were light torches everywhere that were moving.

I guess they were trying to find me. I hop onto different branches of different trees. I was close to the next branch when something shot at me with incredible speed.

Yvette.

"Yvette? What's wrong?" I ask.

"Wendy is sick! Wendy is dying!" She whispers fast. She was in her tiny fairy form.

She grabbed my hand making me tiny as we flew with me holding onto her hand for dear life.

She flew us into the cave fast as I as Wendy on the floor in pain.

I quickly change into human form and look at her. The scar that Peter wrote on her was shining like a blood red light. She was whimpering. She started choking blood but Yvette made her stop with magic.

Then we were in circled in green smoke.

Pan was there.

"You can't hide from me Wendy!" He shouted.

She fell on her knees scared. He saw me and his eyes went dark.

"I'll kill her now." He says looking directly at me.

"NO!" I shout as he stared at me in mock surprise.

"I SEND WENDY HOME WHERE HER FAMILY MISSES HER DEARLY. AWAY FROM THE DEEPS OF YOU!" I shout at him.

Wendy suddenly was sucked into a yellow cyclone. The smoke stopped and Wendy was gone.

Pan glared at me confused,

"How did you do that?" He breathed out.

"I don't know..." I say bending over holding my knees.

"You better figure it out. Or your dead." he spoke.

He walked out holding out his hand at mermaids making them fall back.

And for once I was terrified.

-------------------\_\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

VOTE & COMMENT
-HadHatter