PROLOGUE

One fine afternoon, there were two young girls who have decided to spend the rest of their afternoon inside the children's park.

Both of them were playmates ever since they got to know each other during an event from their fathers workplace.

They were inseparable but still couldn't deal with one another's differences.

"Roo-Roo, wait for me! I'll go get my barbie dolls." The cheerful little girl said to the other girl who was quiet and reserved.

"Okay. Hurry up. Other kids might steal our spot."

The young girl who waited patiently, sat on the grass as she silently watched the other children roaming inside the park. Until suddenly, she saw someone stomping his aggressive little feet on the blossoming flowers that the young miss who always passed by her house, planted all by herself to make the children's park looked decent and bright.

"HEY! STOP DOING THAT!" 

Calmness left the little girl's body as she marched her way across the road to reach the children's park but all of a sudden, the loud honking sound of a vehicle rapidly advancing to her appeared out of nowhere.

The quiet child didn't know what to do in that horrible situation. For a six year old kid, what can she possibly do to save herself from the humongous truck roaring in front of her?

"BROOKE!"

A desperate voice arose behind her and before she could turn to see the person who was about to save her, it was too late.

It always was too late.

Everything that happens after, were all blurry and undecided.