CHAPTER 58

NOCTURNAL - THE HIDDEN LETTER

After having an incredible dinner, we spent a meaningful hour in the living room scanning different magazines of Zeus throughout the years. Mr. del Rosario wants us to have an idea about the contents and recent gossips circulating inside the world of fashion and showbiz industry. He also told us that a famous international brand overseas made a collaboration with their magazine company and as the winning model who would be seen in the front cover of a magazine, I'll be the one who will be wearing those branded clothes to be seen by millions of people here in the Philippines.

I was drinking my tea while flipping the pages of the magazine that I have in my disposal. This one is in year 2015 and I've seen how fashion changed drastically in just a short period of time. The trends back then were no longer trendy and a lot of artists that were featured in this magazine aren't as famous as they were before.

Xylem sat next to me with her curiosity on sight as she gives all of her attention to the famous photographers that got featured in the year 2008. Isang araw, makikita ko rin siya sa isang sikat na magazine bilang kilalang photographer ng Pilipinas.

"The last official magazine of Zeus this year will be released at the end of the month of December, and just like what we've talked about a while ago, Brooke," He gazed at me shortly. "You'll be in the front cover of Zeus magazine."

The pressure is on and I'm ready to face it. One small step at a time. This is a big step for me, in all honesty. An irreplaceable chance in order for me to find out what I truly want in life. Making decisions is the hardest thing to do especially in my case because once you've already placed your bet on certain things that you think you wanted to do, that's when you realize that you're making a mistake and you can't do anything about it anymore.

"Mr. del Rosario? Is this Anderson Valenzuela?" I turned to see Xylem holding a magazine with her two hands, pointing the guy wearing a camouflage outfits and there's a camera beside him.

"Yes, that's him. Do you know him?" I heard Mr. del Rosario asked in a curious tone of voice.

Magiliw na tumango si Xylem na parang nagsasabing kilala niya ang taong iyon kahit na noong panahong hindi pa siya ipinapanganak.

"He's my friend's Dad! Wow! I didn't know he was featured in your magazine, Mr. del Rosario! Did the twins have seen this already? Ano sa tingin mo, Brooke?" She handed me the magazine so I could get a better look at the twin's Dad.

Oh my goodness. I thought he's Alex for a second. That's weird because the twins look so much like their Mom but also their Dad. Does that make sense?

"I don't really know what to say but I guess they've already seen it. Their Dad would've probably told them about this." Is all I could say and gave the magazine back to her.

"Good point, Brooke." She laughed.

I shook my head and smiled. Meeting Mr. del Rosario wasn't so bad after all. He loves his wife very much, I can see it in his longing eyes. I feel bad for Felix but maybe they weren't meant to be together. Nakakalungkot lang dahil namatay siya at hanggang ngayon, hindi pa rin natatahimik ang kaluluwa niya. My friend needs to rest and I want to be the one who's going to send him to his final destination.

"About the main concept of the official photo shoot, my team and I are working on it as of the moment but if the two of you would like to suggest your own kind of concept, talk to me and I'll be hearing you out." Mr. del Rosario leaned in to get his cup of tea.

I put the magazine down on the table and glanced at Xylem who I think was not prepared to hear what Mr. del Rosario had said to us. I mean, do we really have the right to voice out our opinion with regards to their official photo shoot? I don't think so.