07. crazy people

𓈈﹗﹙chapter seven﹚
❛ ▬▬ crazy people. . . ❜

 ❜

                    Lilith woke up blindfolded to the sound of the wheels grinding against the road. Her first instinct had been to stay completely still with her muscles tensing and her heart racing with the terror of a kidnapping. The last thing she remembered was talking on her cell phone to Dean and a second later the shadows surrounding the Impala formed a black cloud hiding the bodies of the people who had beaten her and dragged her into a white van.

              She was so scared, who wouldn't? The whole situation she had been experiencing for the past few days made it clear she was involved in a mysterious case.

              The coincidences stopped being in the back of her head to calm her down, it was time to act maturely and affirm something strange was going on around and her mother was the main piece to start understanding. That statement completely changed the little woman's attitude all of a sudden. Tears leaping from her eyes. She tried to calm herself to think about how to get out alive, because —as a soap opera soundbite— she had been kidnapped.

              "The boss answered?" When she heard a male voice, thick and deep, she felt how her chest began to ache from how tense it was. Hearing a man's voice didn't bring anything good, "We can't go on like this, she was with hunters, this fucking girl was talking with one on the phone, Dean Winchester. They must be looking for her".

              "And they wouldn't let us kill the other one, the giant," said now a female voice, raspy, to her left with some sadness. Little by little she could locate herself. She was in the midlle of two people.

               "That's what i'm doing," answered a man from the front, annoyed, as if it was not the first time he was asked. Great, there were three people and she was just a small girl with nothing to defend herself with. "Damn! Fuck! What the fuck are we doing with this fucking girl now!"

              "We can stay on two until we get some information," commented the woman who spoke before. "Pierre?"

              "SHUT UP, STUPID!" shouted the same one who had shouted a number of insults in a row, "Fuck! Why the fuck don't they answer a fucking phone call! Are they one-armed?! I will left the little girl in the middle of the streets! Years of study to end up kidnapping a little girl because we're not enough," he muttered under his breath. "Can't believe it. Is she still asleep?"

              Lilith relaxed as much as she could and adopted a realistic unconscious attitude. She untensed her body and shifted to slower breathing.

              "It seems so," replied the man to her right.

             "No, it seems not idiot, you confirm it," said Pierre, who was the ringleader.