35. the powerpuff girl

◖𓈈﹗﹙chapter thirty-five﹚
❛ ▬▬ the powerpuff girl . . .

Witchcraft, the spirit of a hunter, and lots of love

Witchcraft, the spirit of a hunter, and lots of love. These were the chosen ingredients to create the perfect little girl. But Regina Arduenn accidentally added another ingredient to the formula: Morningstar blood. And thus, the superpowerful girl with her ultra superpowers was born. Lilith Venus Arduenn dedicates her life to being high on drugs all day and making deals with evil.

Lilith woke up in a mood that questioned the origin of her existence. After having a conversation with the first demon in her life, a ray of light appeared. The deal she had made would give her what she needed to continue her life: a conversation with her mother. She would ask her what to do, seek one last guidance, and plead for her forgiveness, with the hope of a promise that would restart their lives. The apocalypse had been announced since last year, with demons walking among humans... It wasn't fair, no, not at all. Just as it wasn't fair for the angels to kill her mother because they wanted her weak. What the hell did that mean? Weak! She wasn't weak! Who did they think they were to call her weak? The pain she felt wasn't fair. The apocalypse didn't scare her; the angels and demons had awakened.

Before going downstairs for breakfast, she prepared a line of cocaine.

Her cat, Prayer, jumped onto the bed and rubbed against her arm. She loved him so much! "Oh, my beautiful boy!" she exclaimed, hugging him. "What would I do without you? When Dean comes back, I'll have to give him a nice gift."

In the kitchen, Dorian was waiting in front of a large breakfast. He had told the cook to prepare everything Lilith liked, offering her a wide range of options. She had thought it was an exaggeration, but when she saw the table filled with toast, a delicious cup of coffee with milk, vegetarian toasts, scrambled eggs with seasonings and good proteins, she felt that she didn't deserve any of it. The television played a playlist of 60s songs, and her boyfriend had filled the house with baskets of roses. As soon as he saw her, he approached and gently took her hands.

"Good morning, my love. Are you going to throw everything out the window?"

Lilith laughed and shook her head. "For future reference, I prefer this kind of surprise," Lilith said, wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing him. Dorian's hands rested on her waist and mischievously moved down to her behind, or what was left of it. Lilith was so thin it was sickening.

"Let's have breakfast," he said, completely enchanted by Lilith, as if she had cast a spell on him.

For the first time in days, she committed to finishing a breakfast. She ate, mesmerized by the soothing harmonies coming from the powerful blues voices, allowing her body to eat without thinking twice. Dorian was amazed, hiding a smile.

"What are you going to do today?" Dorian asked, taking a bite of toast.

"I don't know, I think I'll go see my mom in the afternoon," Lilith half-lied, waiting for Lilith the demon to find her and fulfill her part of the deal. "Could you send someone to get my witchcraft stuff from my house?"