20. dorian monsietti

◖𓈈﹗ ﹙ chapter twenty
❛ ▬▬ dorian monsietti . . . ❜

A few days had passed since the attack

A few days had passed since the attack. Lilith Arduenn fell silent with the farewell of each night, becoming lonely and reluctant to contact her fellow witches. She only wanted to talk to Rowena and Mandy, and for the rest, she avoided their existence. She was not in the mood and had no words to express. All the witches found out about her disobedience. Pandora scolded her for half an hour, left the office without really having heard a single word except: "Next time, think about your life and not just your mom's." If Lilith could do that, she wouldn't have done what she did.

At the end of the first week of February, Pandora agreed to let her go visit Bobby for research purposes. The days she spent being punished - which meant skipping Rowena's classes - gave her time to think about the demons. The situation with her project was still the same; she needed a spell and it could take months to come up with one. However, Lilith divided her time and managed to take care of both matters. There was much known about demons and their powers, with damned university careers dedicated to demonological research. It was an issue that involved thousands of generations and societies from different parts of the planet. In the absence of books on the origin of magic, she had too many books that talked about demons, of which a large part generated conflicts and sometimes turned out to be not real. That was why she requested to travel to Bobby's house, and also because she missed feeling with someone she had known forever. The brothers were there, and it was the best time to visit him.

She didn't complicate things by making a bag, as Bobby's house had a closet full of clothes and everything needed to stay for weeks, even months. She left the student tower before the sun finished illuminating the sky, quickly crossed the hallway of photographs until she reached the main door. Apparently, she was not the only one leaving the coven. Bárbara Monsieti was hugging a boy. It was the first time she had seen a man inside the coven. Suddenly, she remembered that Mandy had told her that only sons of witches had entered; this was her son.

"Hey, Lilith!" Mandy saw her arrive. "This is my son, Dorian. He came to visit me for a few days, I wanted to introduce him to you, but I haven't seen you in the yard or anywhere."

Her spirits were lower than ever, but she decided to behave politely. The boy was as tall as Sam, she would say a few centimeters taller. He looked a lot like his mother: an oval face with a prominent nose, pale skin like a ghost, and slightly long jet-black hair. The first thing she thought was that he looked like her first boyfriend, they even wore the same glasses. Dorian - a name that she found amazing - reacted to Lilith's approach without the confidence that the black turtleneck and pantsuit had given him. Lilith felt his shyness, she had already lived that story.

"Pleased to meet you," she extended her hand, taking the first step, or they wouldn't get very far.

Dorian accepted it after a few uncomfortable seconds. "Hello, my mom told me about you," his voice was deep, like that of a thirty-year-old man who looked the same age as Sam. "I'm sorry about what happened, I hope it gets resolved soon."