12. you are my best friend

◖𓈈﹗﹙chapter twelve
❛ ▬▬  you are my best friend. . . ❜

JUST AS SHE HAD PREDICTED, BOBBY DIDN'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT WHAT HAD HAPPENED

JUST AS SHE HAD PREDICTED, BOBBY DIDN'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT WHAT HAD HAPPENED. That day, she stayed locked in her room until the sun disappeared into the horizon, and then she decided that things would be better in the morning. She lay down on her bed hoping to close her eyes and sleep, but she knew she wouldn't be able to. Meg's last words were still haunting her mind. She felt a shiver run through her body.

"Why did Meg know that an Alpha witch wanted her? How did she find out? What was she not supposed to fall into? A trap?" Lilith thought. The first thing that came to her mind was that it was related to her mom's disappearance, the witches who kidnapped her, and the demons who killed Detective Pike and Vanessa Smith... but why? What was the reason behind it? Once again, she tortured herself wondering what her mom was hiding. "What if she angered an Alpha witch? Did she make a deal with demons? Who was Thomas?" Lilith was frustrated. The possibilities were immense, and she had no idea how to find out. She had already searched her entire house, turning it upside down in search of something strange. If her mom was involved in supernatural things, she had done a good job of not leaving any traces... according to the letter, she shouldn't be an expert.

Around noon, she decided to confront Bobby, but a call from Sam left her petrified. They had a serious accident. A demon brutally crashed into the Impala during the night, after trying to exact revenge for Mary Winchester's death.

"No, Lilith, don't come. It's better if you stay with Bobby where you're safe," Sam insisted, too calm for what was happening.

"But Sam, Dean had a brain edema. He's in a coma!" Lilith went crazy. "Listen to me, if he doesn't wake up in the next few hours, I can take him to a better facility. I'll pay for everything, I don't care."

"Lilith," he interrupted her. "Dean is going to wake up, don't worry. If we need to take him to a better place, I'll let you know, I promise."

"Okay, I'll call you in a few hours then."

Lilith put aside the matter with Meg because she was so worried about Dean. She made a few calls to the bank to check that all her money was still in her account, researched centers and doctors specialized in brain problems, and even got a number and talked about admitting Dean to one of their hospitals. By the afternoon, she had everything planned to transfer him at any moment. She just needed Sam's approval. She was about to call him when he showed up at Bobby's house.

"Sam!" Lilith exclaimed, throwing herself into his arms. He looked terrible, covered in wounds and bruises. "We need to talk."

"Not now, Lilith," he said, annoyed, but he still hugged her back. The young woman stepped back a little and looked at him, questioning his behavior. "I'm sorry, it's my dad. He lied to me, gave me a list of things to summon the demon when Dean is dying!"