42. skinny little bitch

𓈈 chapter forthy-two ﹚
❛ ▬▬ SKINNY LITTLE BITCH. . .

The cocaine had entered her system again before she was returned to Dorian's mansion, carrying in her memory a story coveted by many

The cocaine had entered her system again before she was returned to Dorian's mansion, carrying in her memory a story coveted by many. Lilith Arduenn had had a brief moment to exchange anguish and anxiety for the serenity of her beloved cat's emerald eyes. Oh God, what was she doing? Demons had been in her way since her mother disappeared, killing Detective Pike and Vanessa Smith, people willing to help her. At the time, she thought of them as coincidences, and then Meg used her last breath to warn her of an evil that would condemn everyone. It didn't seem unreasonable to assume a relationship with the queen of hell -although she had given herself to Pandora before-, if Lilith demon was that force from which she had to escape... Why didn't she feel that way? As if she were trapped in her nets. A lineage of blood, of course, but it was something else that prevented her from being frightened and running into the arms of the mundane world.

There were no good or bad for Lilith, that was nonsense, what existed was morality and ethics for interests, and hers were very high and estimated a fair price. She was not afraid of the consequences; she was going to have everything she wanted, as she had all her life. She would cry until she got it. Heads would roll to profess justice. She hated angels, so much so that she would do anything to see them suffer, especially Uriel; But still, when the queen of hell confessed her plans, the scent of blood emerged in the air, liters of blood. The new world order was a catastrophic plan, full of chaos and problems. It was not a change that would be feasible in the short term, nor would creatures readily accept it, kneeling very easily, without fighting for their own interests. She needed to be a queen with a powerful army and allies. There was something she liked: separating monsters from humans, creating a realm just for them that was feasible. A concept of justice and fairness that sounded appealing. No more deaths from the supernatural among humans. Lilith demon had not delved into it, and the next time she saw her, she would try to get her to tell her more about her plans and, of course, the rise of hell and the first demon.

For now, she consoled her mind by clinging to her plans: to talk to mom. She didn't care what she had to do. She needed to speak with her mother.

"Your clothes," Judas said, helping her undress. "How are you feeling?" The queen had left, and Judas had returned.

"I'm fine," she replied curtly. "So Lilith wants to free Lucifer? What do you think?"

"I follow my queen, she's a true leader who cares about her people, she reminds me of Jesus," he finally mentioned. Lilith had been asking him about Jesus since she met him. She was dying to know what had happened. "No no no, I don't want to talk about him, Lilith," he pouted, and Judas smiled, caressing her cheeks with his slender warm fingers. "Maybe later, Dorian must be angry, you disappeared for five days."

"Damn," her spirits suddenly dampened. "I'm going to tell him the truth, I don't want to lose him."

"Whatever makes you feel better, Lilith," Judas nodded with a tight-lipped smile and teleported her back to the mansion. "Goodnight, I'll see you tomorrow," they kissed briefly.