44. judas is the demon i cling to

𓈈 chapter forthy-four
❛ ▬▬ JUDAS IS THE DEMON I CLING TO . . .❜

                         When Judas pulled her out of the diatribe with the Winchesters and Bobby, tears continued to stream down her face over what had happened

When Judas pulled her out of the diatribe with the Winchesters and Bobby, tears continued to stream down her face over what had happened. The emotional bond hung by a thin and confused thread that clouded her judgment even further. Lilith tried to understand the hunters' stance with as much respect as she could muster, but she had grown tired of the double standards and the stupid yardstick they used to measure good and bad deeds. It seemed they would always put her in the bad category and treat her like a lost child who didn't know what she was doing. And she knew very well; that's why when they teleported her to the study room, she had to talk to her boyfriend. Dorian had been brought there by the queen's orders to protect him from a future threat from the angels.

"I tried to talk to him, to explain what was happening. It was impossible; he didn't want to listen," murmured Judas. "Try to rest a bit, Lilith. It's been a horrible day. I'll be more attentive to you; just call me if you need anything." The demon wiped away the tear stains and gave him a beautiful smile.

Dorian was curled up on the couch, his legs so long they didn't fully fit, and his arms were tangled over his chest, muscles twisted, showing off their tension, indicating he must have had a terrible sleep. The witch approached silently, observing him like a stalking vampire. It must have taken the worst for her to finally realize that Dorian had become the most important person in the last few months. Her heart shrank when he wrinkled his nose and let out a small whimper. He was a handsome man; those who admired symmetrical beauty missed out on how fascinating asymmetry could be, and Dorian possessed eccentric features that stood out more when he was at rest. She particularly liked his hooked nose and his brown and green eyes. He was growing a mustache and a beard on his chin, giving him the appearance of someone in his thirties, already a gentleman. Lilith knelt down and kissed him on the lips to wake him up.

"Love?" sighed Dorian. Lilith smiled; he had called her love.

"How are you?" she tried to kiss him again, but Dorian pulled away. Damn it, he didn't want to forgive her. Dorian sat up heavily and took her hand, pulling her off the floor. "Forgive me, Dorian, please let me explain everything. I'll be honest with you."

Dorian's hands traced down to her waist, tenderly squeezing it, and played with her bare thighs, running and digging his fingers into her skin until they reached her exposed thong, making his boyfriend's cheeks turn reddish.

"I don't know how to tell you no, Lilith. I can't tell you no," he admitted in a calm tone, without adding fuel to the fire. Dorian had been lost in her nudity until he wasn't anymore; he rested his forehead on her belly and kissed her there. "I've never felt this way about anyone before, never been so in love."

"I don't want to lose you, Dorian. I want to be with you," Lilith began to shake her head. "Yes, I want to, Dorian, I don't want you out of my life, please, don't leave me." Lilith hugged him by the head, burying her fingers in his long raven hair. "Hands now, you need my protection."