41. queen of hell

◖𓈈﹗ ﹙ forthy-one ﹚
❛ ▬▬ QUEEN OF HELL. . . ❜

 ❜

She hadn't returned to Dorian's mansion, disregarding the time as it passed on Earth, meaning hours of silence for a worried and accustomed boyfriend. Lilith would like to defend that she thought about something other than heaven and hell, but she would be lying. That was all she talked about with her cat -brought by Judas through pleas- while waiting for the queen's order to attend the meeting.

Lilith Arduenn had been fascinated by learning about human history, not only prehistoric times with beasts the size of a house, but also about Lucifer and the archangels. She couldn't wait to learn about the emergence of hell and demons; the queen of hell had left her with a lot of intrigue and she had to focus on practicing chronokinesis power to avoid being anxious. Lilith was completely fed up with not getting it. Every day she sat her ass on the chair and spent hours destroying and rebuilding a black rose. She didn't understand why she couldn't complete it. There was a problem with her feelings towards time; the mere idea of ​​possessing it scared her instead of respecting it, but she firmly believed in her intentions. Was it true? What if time scared her? How could something scare her when she played among many times?

"Could that be the problem?" she asked her cat, who was purring on her lap. They were alone in the study room; guards guarded the door from the outside, and occasionally, they heard the screams from hell. "Maybe I don't show respect for it if I'm playing between earthly and hellish time; I don't commit to either one."

What if she had to choose one? Which one would Lilith choose?

"The time in hell is interesting, isn't it? My God! Imagine bringing a scientist here to explain what happens with time in hell, just like it happens in space... You know who would love to talk about this, Prayer? Sam. He would go crazy and surely spend a whole night searching for information just to satisfy his curiosity. Let me tell you something else, time passes more slowly here than on Earth, and I don't see many changes. Uh! Do you know what Sam would like to talk about? The concept of time that the inhabitants of hell have. What are thirty years to them? In thirty years, things change on Earth, but Dean has been thirty years in hell and nothing revolutionary has happened. And in heaven? Will it be the same? I bet it must be much faster, like one hour in heaven, a hundred years on Earth. Right? But... How am I going to talk to my mom in heaven without a decade passing here? Would I care? Well, yes... I go back, and Dorian will be old," Lilith started laughing uncontrollably. She served herself a line of cocaine and snorted it while still laughing. "Wow, you know Prayer... No! You come with me, Prayer, you know, that's it, we can't separate, we have to always live in the same time... I think I'm scared of time: it's very powerful. Is that why it's so hard for me, right? I don't deserve time."

For the rest of the hours, she continued like a machine, destroying and piecing together the damn flower without completing it. The only change was a deep pain in the pearl area that gave her a clue that there was improvement... about time. She had been with the same shit for months; the power of healing turned out to be easier and a good example. She had been devising a situation that would push her emotions to the limit and she would have no choice but to develop it; yes, it was a bit perverse, and wasn't drug abuse also perverse? The damage to her body was already done, and what her mind suffered was much worse. The idea of ​​being a witch whose magic was so linked to her emotions left a reflection that made Lilith remain motionless for a whole hour, smoking a cigarette. What would have happened if her mother hadn't disappeared and had told her when she turned twenty-one that she was a witch?