22. figther

◖𓈈﹗ ﹙ chapter twenty-two﹚}
❛ ▬▬ figther . . . ❜

 ❜

The secret og the yellow-eyed demon's blood was kept in the darkness of that final night, in a forgotten cowboy cemetery, but with the important gateway to hell. Lilith felt heavy chains dragging her and an immense urge to vomit. She stopped thinking about what she had done to focus on what was important: she would soon be reunited with her mom, she knew it. Not only did the premonition honor the truth-as it had done with Sam-she could also sense it in her soul, in her heart. This was her greatest opportunity. The powers she obtained from the blood made her much more dangerous. She not only learned to have premonitions and gained extra super strength, she also practiced mind control on a couple of people who obeyed her as if she were a dictator, pulling the strings. And if she was lucky, it wouldn't be too difficult for her to be able to control demons.

Lilith didn't notify anyone of what she was about to do. Her recklessness was deliberate; the danger she was getting herself into had no justification in the eyes of others. Because of this, she rejected any attempt at redemption because everyone else would act differently-and probably with more intelligence and logic. The role reversal was ironic, as her feelings towards her mother shattered the pillars of her personality to the point of contradiction. Lilith would fight alone. The help of the Winchesters and Bobby was occupied with the impending apocalypse and the hundreds of demons they had unleashed. Moreover, she would rather die than explain to them what she had done. Her fellow witches, especially Pandora, would forbid her from taking part in the battle because of what had happened in the last attempt. Lilith had developed affection for the witches and the coven, only words of gratitude came to her mind, but she wasn't foolish enough to risk being rejected by them for gaining powers through a demon. Witches were very elitist; they hated all monsters and beings. They wouldn't like her at all.

Still, she contemplated asking for help.

Lilith.

Hey!!!
send at11:47 p.m

Dean.

Hi
send at 12:06 p.m

still there?
send at 12:30 p.m

she regretted.

The mansion was once again engulfed in the darkness of dawn, hidden among the canopy of several trees. Shadows of demons danced across the sky. The witch's eyes feigned tranquility as she observed the path to the entrance, guarded by a couple of sentries. Her plan was to enter discreetly, without attracting much attention, but killing anyone who crossed her path. She already knew where the basement was and how to infiltrate without being seen. Lilith drank a bit of blood and decided to venture forth. Her heart pounded heavily; she wanted to execute the rescue cleanly, leaving everyone wondering how she had done it. The witch circled the forest until she found the desired room. There was a problem-two vampires were drinking outside in the patio, blasting music at a high volume. Vampires were dispatched by decapitation. In her training with James Lambert, she learned that these monsters could smell blood from miles away; they could hear the pumping of her heart and her entire circulatory system. They already knew she was there. She didn't waste time, and neither did they.