09. discontrol

𓈈﹗﹙chapter nine﹚
❛ ▬▬ discontrol . . . ❜

                    It was the first time Lilith Arduenn had experienced the hunter's life from a more intimate perspective

                    It was the first time Lilith Arduenn had experienced the hunter's life from a more intimate perspective. She had lived with the Winchesters in the comfort of her life where she had a home and chores that made up the progression of her day, the change in roles forced her to adapt to the boys' schedules, as if she were an extension of them following them everywhere. She had to point out that getting used to cheap and smelly motels proved easier than she thought, but the junk food and hours and hours on the road opened her eyes to how tedious the hunters' routine was. Lilith hadn't complained on any occasion and it wasn't among her plans to do so, after all, her safety depended on them. The experience with the witches left mark.

              One of the habits that affected the amount of saturated fat entering her system was bar dinners. Dean, naturally, was the main cause. If it was just a weekend outing they could still avoid the nausea of the rest of the days, but Dean was determined to drag them into his plans even when Sam and Lilith were tired of it and wanted a salad and mineral water. The ritual continued with a strict selection of the bar: if it had lots of neon lights and recorded music after 1979, the impala went on its way. Dean liked the low-key, classic bars, with a nice variety of hot women and idiot dudes to bet money with.

              Lilith found it quite an adventure not to get thrown out because of her obvious appearance as a recent high school graduate. The women who frequented the bars were pushing thirty, it was even rare to find a girl younger than Sam, only twenty-two years old. Lilith felt extremely shy among them. Her physical build was slim, without many curves, she needed the exercise to form a waist which that night she had covered with a slatted skirt made from the mainly yellow tartan pattern. A black top did its best to highlight her medium cleavage and two large yellow buckles held her hair back on the left side only. At least she could say that her ass was genetically great.

              She approached the table she shared with Sam holding a small drink in her hands and was surprised to see Dean seated as well: since he had arrived he was trying to pick up a beautiful woman.

              "I'm with you," she heard Dean say, "it's worth investigating. We can't start until sunrise, can we?"

              "Right," Sam replied.

              "Right," he said and turned with the intention of leaving with the two smiling friends waiting for him. "You know... you guys should split up a bit, you look like a couple and no one is going to try to hit on you. Lilith, you've had three guys staring at you since you got here, and you're not doing Sam any favors by always standing next to him. Be supportive, he can't get girls for his beauty, he needs to make an effort and if you're stuck with him you look like his girlfriend" after saying that he smiled as if he had said the best speech ever, and went back to his own thing.