Chapter 30

April 8th, 2007

Rory and Logan were just arriving back at Logan's Manhattan apartment after a frivolous night out at the Meatpacking district. First it had been just drinks with Logan's co-workers after work that had gone later than planned, but from there on as the others had decided to go someplace else, they'd continued to night in each-other's company instead. They were in a celebratory mood, and as Rory had stolen herself a weekend away from Yale, they hadn't held back on anything.

The two were still laughing their heads off after having been politely asked to leave a club, for having gotten a little carried away. Rory had just looked too irresistible in Logan in her short denim skirt and the high heels she'd worn especially for him. And they way she'd behaved like a little minx hadn't helped either as she'd rubbed herself against his groin while she'd sat on his lap.

Logan had seen plenty of hot chicks in high heels and denim skirts, but this was Rory - seeing her dress like that just for him did something to him, something he hadn't experienced before. It was unusually slutty even, and she knew it, but that too had been intentional. Logan just loved the way Rory's shell had cracked a little yet again, and she got braver in everything - everything she did as an editor, as a college student, but especially as his girlfriend. And that included what they did in bed.

The first brektrough had been when Rory had suggested, being blushed all over, that she wanted to try some other positions besides missionary after they'd only slept together the first few times, and admitted along with it that she hadn't tried any other. With those sweet kitten eyes she'd asked him to teach her. Boy, had they spent that weekend inside his dorm room, barely coming out for air. But that had been nearly two years ago.

Since then there had been othe similar developments in her - for example properly learning to receive oral from him, without fretting about things he didn't care about. She'd also begun to enjoy giving blowjobs to him, at least she looked like she was enjoying them - and Logan certainly wasn't complaining.

They'd watched each-other masturbate, her usually in some pretty amazing lingerie. They'd even tried watching porn together - but neither had really found that to be their thing. They'd incorporated talking dirty, though mostly in whisper until now and of course texting. There had also been small explorations into role playing, and tonight was one of those times supposedly with Rory dressing a little out of character.  This was definitely the bravest thing Rory had ever let him do.

The club hadn't been that busy, but busy enough. And even sitting in a corner booth, it had been still pretty incredible.

She was still bright red in her face, despite the short cab ride in between, for having gotten caught just seconds after she orgasmed on his hand, sitting on his lap

The minute the elevator doors closed behind them, Logan pulled Rory flush up against him again.

"Damn you're hot when you blush, and damn... are you hot when you orgasm in public," Logan added smugly, having avoided discussing the matter in the cab there.

"God... don't remind me," Rory blushed even more, and buried her face under his chin.

"Oh, I'm definitely going to remind you," Logan chuckled in a low tone, almost wanting to add that he was so proud of her, but he was too drunk to think straight. The close proximity, his blood being drawn away from his brain and his wandering hands, having a mind of their own that were already stroking the curve of her ass, were too distracting.

His kiss tasted like alcohol, hell, hers probably did too, the abundant number of tequila shots they'd done that night were definitely clouding their thinking.

They made it out of the elevator, and down the hall in a series of stops, Rory staggering slightly in her heels, both of them wanting just a little bit more kissing, touching, feeling...