Chapter 75

May 6th, 2022

The kissing quickly intensified, and strangely enough Loki's barking, the dog wanting to go out for his evening run, only added to their passion, as if it was some sort of a soundtrack, increasing their adrenaline, as they made their way through the rooms in search for a good spot.

There was a trail of clothing from the foyer across Rory's study and all the way through Logan's study as well - pants, shirts, knit dresses, shoes and socks already tossed wherever. The piles of boxes out in the foyer were quickly forgotten.

It was all the result from Rory finding that photo book of Logan's about her. It was one of the sweetest things she'd ever seen. And she didn't know how else to show her gratitude and how much this meant to her. But naturally, it did help that he'd had that look in his eyes, and his henley shirt had hugged his muscles oh-so-right.

It had only really taken just one adoring, lingering, kiss to wake the need in them. This was the biggest benefit of not having a child in the house, wasn't it? And it was definitely good Rory had rested that day during lunch, having not felt like doing anything other in the evenings than go to bed early these past few days.

Logan had just gotten a new arm chair for his study, a leather windback, and frankly, he'd been dying to test it out. Office-fantasies had always been his thing, whether he liked to admit it or not due to it being kind of a cliche.

"Damn, you smell good," Logan hummed to Rory's back, slowing down a little, having kissed his way up her back, adoringly, just now. He could never quite place what the scent was - something sweet, but not too much... intoxicating either way.

Rory's hands caressed his core that was positioned behind her, his arms pressing her hips firmly against him as well. She could feel the heat radiating from his erection already, having not been paying enough attention, with her eyes fluctuating between closed and open, to know he'd already stepped out of his underwear.

Logan unclasped her bra, tugging on it just a little, having by now learned the balance of how her breast loved to be touched - firmly but evenly, pressing her over-sensitive nipples against the bra's fabric for a moment.

Rory let out a moan and this simple move. The way Logan was playing at the fine line of pain and pleasure something Jess had never really learned to do.

As the bra fell to the floor, releasing her breasts from their confinement, Rory felt the heaviness of them. It felt almost primal.

Logan's hands made their way up from her hips and sides, to cup her breasts gently and as a response Rory pushed her hips back against his crotch, demandingly.

"Hungry aren't we?" Logan teased, pretended to bite her neck.

Rory repeated the move, nearly ramming her hips back against him, letting out a seductive giggle.

"You've got to wait for it," he continued his teasing. "Lean down," he instructed, referring to the armchair.

Rory was already getting pretty hopeful. All she wanted was him to jerk her panties off of her and fuck her. Truthfully she was already craving something rougher right about now, but Logan was being far too tentative and careful still. But since he'd been talking about her having to wait for it, she was beginning to suspect he had further ministrations in store for her. But she did hope, she'd get what she wanted later on.

Rory leaned down, her hands finding a good grasp on the arm rests of the armchair, leaving her gorgeous ass up in the air. And she certainly played along, tilting one of her knees a little to make the curve of her thighs and hips even more delicious. The bump was still small - but it was more of a mind game anyways - knowing he'd made that happen, that did the trick for him, not that she wouldn't have without it. It just amplified it all.