Chapter 9: The Meeting Begins

"We will start this meeting with a report on the mission that has just been carried out by Hashirama." Ars' gaze stared at Hashirama, "Please Hashirama. Give your mission report for everyone to know."

Hashirama nodded and immediately pointed the microphone on his desk close to him.

"Some time ago I received a mission to travel to Water Seven Island. The mission given to me was to sell the wood produced by our kingdom to the Gally-La Company shipyard located on Water Seven Island. This mission was a success. I managed to sell 100 thousand units of our wood to the shipyard at a price of 500 thousand berries per unit. The payments made by them to us used the 50:50 method on the proposal that Ars gave them all with a 10% discount if they used that payment method"

"The total payment for all the timber we sold to the Gally-La Company shipyard was 50 billion berries. However, due to the discount cut given by us to them, they only had to pay 45 billion berries. Meanwhile, the payment method we use is the 50:50 payment method. We only received 22.5 billion berries and the rest we paid for the purchase of materials that are currently needed in the construction of this royal building. All materials and money used in payment have been received by me. The materials are currently stored in each warehouse according to the relevant department by my clone while the money is currently stored in this storage bracelet of mine."

"Then, there were also several other additional tasks given to me, namely the purchase of a set of equipment placed in the building which will later be used by the workers as many as 1000 units have been successfully buzzed, Purchase of ingredients and food seasonings, Purchase of rice seeds, vegetables, and fruit, and also the purchase of a set of room equipment that will be used in the rooms on board as many as 1000 units. Currently, all these items have been successfully purchased and are currently stored and managed by my clone"

"Apart from the mission. There is also other work that I do while carrying out the mission given to me. The mission is to become a pirate hunter. In this work, I have managed to collect as many as 2.5 billion berries on this work. The money from becoming a pirate hunter was also stored in the storage bracelet that was currently being used by me. That's the report."

"Good job" Ars nodded and continued, "Soon after this meeting is over. You immediately went to save all the money you got into the royal palace's warehouse. Then you go to Kaguya to report the expenses for this mission."

"I understand." Hashirama nodded.

Ars gaze then looked at Kaguya, "You record the financial amount we have and give it to me in the form of a document. No need to be too complicated in the recording. The most important thing is that it can still be read well and is not complicated."

"I see" Kaguya nodded

"Okay. We're on to our next topic of conversation. Currently, we already have the materials to build houses and infrastructure in this kingdom. However, at the moment we still don't have the manpower to do this. I currently have a plan to recruit a large number of people to accelerate the construction of this empire that we have." Ars' gaze then turned to Kaijin and the others, "How many workers do you need?"

Kaijin immediately brought his microphone closer, "The four of us have talked about this before. Each of us needed 125 workers who would later work under our leadership. We have a plan to form 5 teams where each team will contain 25 members and each team will handle the construction of a building. This can also help increase the speed of the kingdom's development, especially regarding the problem of houses that will later be occupied by residents who are planned to be built in large numbers."

"I see" Ars nodded and his gaze fell on Saiba and the others, "What about you guys? Do you need an additional chef who will assist in preparing breakfast, lunch, and breakfast for us and the workers in the future?"