Chapter 123: Bet

Grand Land, Kingdom of Alabasta, Royal Palace, Nursing Room.

"Igrams!" Vivi immediately entered the treatment room and saw Igram who was currently lying there with his whole body covered by bandages. Besides Igram, there is currently Chaka who is currently receiving treatment from the doctor who is in charge of the entire Alabasta Royal family.

"Vivi-sama!" Igram was then very surprised by Vivi's appearance in the room and tried to get up from his bed, "Agh!"

However, just as Igram was about to get up from his bed, Igram immediately felt a tremendous amount of pain from the injuries he received.

“No need to get up, Igram” Vivi immediately said quickly, “You can lie down so that your wound heals quickly”

“Vivi-sama…” Igram was still surprised by Vivi's appearance. Even though he had received news about Vivi from Chaka who was currently receiving treatment. Igram was still very surprised by Vivi's appearance.

“Are you all right, Vivi-sama? Didn't that bastard Crocodile do something to you?" asked Igram quickly.

Vivi immediately shook her head, “No need to worry, Igram. I'm fine” Vivi paused for a moment and her face was very sad seeing Igram's current condition, “I'm sorry, Igram. Because I you—”

“You don't need to apologize, Vivi-sama” Igram immediately said seriously, “I am doing this because of my duty that I should have done. I'm very happy to see you in good health as you are now."

“Even so…” Vivi sighed, “I still thank you.”

"How is Chaka doing, Doctor?" Asked Cobra who immediately came to the place from Chaka.

“Chaka-sama is not experiencing any serious problems, Your Majesty.” The doctor said calmly, “His condition is improving now, Your Majesty. Luckily, he came here quickly and was immediately able to get treatment. If only the wound he received was wide open. His condition will be even worse than it is now.”

"Your Majesty, there's no need to worry about my current condition." Chaka said with difficulty and tried to get up.

“Chaka-sama, please don't get up just yet. If you do so. There's a chance your wound will open again."

"Listen to the doctor's words, Chaka" Cobra said seriously, "You should be able to get your condition back to normal"

“Your Majesty, how is it from Bell?” Igram suddenly asked, "Have we still not heard from him?"

“I received it this morning” Cobra said calmly, “Bell said he had just arrived in the Prodance Kingdom and at this time he might be trying to get a chance to talk to the Prodance King regarding our intentions”

"Bells? Prodance Kingdom?” Vivi mumbled in confusion and suddenly she recalled the plan she had previously drawn up with Igram, “Igram you mean Bell at this time…”

"That's right, Vivi-sama" Igram nodded, "Bell has been given an assignment by His Majesty to go to the Prodance Kingdom to meet the Prodance King to ask him for help so that our side can contact the Forethical Kingdom to ask them for help"

“Asking for help…” Vivi's gaze became very excited hearing this.

“The business with Crocodile can be said to be over for now” Cobra said seriously, “However, we still have to take care of the Rebellion Troop problem” Cobra said, “Right now the Rebellion Army's strength is increasing. If you let it continue like this. The Kingdom of Alabasta will be destroyed due to the internal conditions that occur”

“Dad” Vivi suddenly said, “Let me go see Koza”

“Vivi/Vivi-sama?!” Chaka, Cobra and Igram were surprised by Vivi's suggestion.