Chapter 35: Talk

10,000 meters under the sea, Fish-Man Island, Ryugu Kingdom, Royal Palace.

Since it is now night time. Neptune and Otohime are already in their room while preparing to rest soon to continue their activities tomorrow especially tomorrow Otohime has to come to Fortis Kingdom to send orders for food ingredients to Fortis Kingdom according to the cooperation agreement.

"Are all the ingredients for the food that will be sent to the Fortis Kingdom tomorrow prepared?" Neptune asked Otohime softly.

"Yes, dear" Otohime nodded, "We just need to deliver the goods tomorrow. I can't wait to get back there" Otohime said excitedly.

"Hahaha... If you really can't wait to get there. Let's take a quick rest tonight so time can pass quickly then you—"

Before Neptune finished his sentence. Suddenly his den-den mushi that was on the bedside table rang. Neptune's and Otohime's gazes immediately stared at the den-den mushi. Neptune immediately picked up the den-den mushi and held it up while Otohime stared from the side with a curious look.

"Hello, Neptune is here"

"It's me, Ars" Ars without waiting for a reply from Neptune immediately continued, "I apologize for disturbing your rest time, King Neptune"

"King Fortis?" Neptune and Otohime were quite surprised by someone contacting them.

"No, no, it's fine. It's fine for King Fortis to contact me at this time" Neptune immediately shook his head and continued, "If I may ask, is there something King Fortis wants to talk about right now?"

"Yes. There's something." Ars nodded in a serious voice.

This change in voice instantly made Neptune frown.

"Before that I would like to inform you that our kingdom has established a cooperative relationship with the Prodance Kingdom. I'm sure King Neptune must know about this kingdom, right?"

"Prodance Kingdom? I do know it. The king of the Prodance Kingdom is one of those kings who left an impression for not looking at us with a discriminatory look" King Neptune nodded with a confused mind.

"Some time ago, the World Government had sent several agents at their disposal to carry out the assassination of the King of Prodance"

"What?!" Neptune and Otohime who heard this immediately shouted with faces full of shock.

"Is it true?" Neptune asked again to be sure.

"Yes. Luckily at that time I had sent Hashirama to give full guard to the King of Prodance. That way, Hashirama has managed to save the life of the Prodance King from the assassination plot that the World Government wants to carry out." Ars said coldly, "The current Prodance Kingdom has established a cooperative relationship with us. We will never allow the group that is building cooperative relations with our kingdom to be treated like this. Therefore, tonight, I have given Hashirama a mission to carry out an attack on Marijoa"

Neptune and Otohime fell silent for a moment with their faces immediately changing.

"You don't have to worry. The mission sent by me is not a full-fledged attack mission but only a kidnapping mission and also planting bombs throughout the Marijoa area. We have plans to kidnap several Tenryuubito and also plant bombs throughout the Marijoa area. Then the next day, we will do a live broadcast and will humiliate the Tenryuubito we kidnapped to the whole world and show our actions to carry out bombings in the Marijoa area"

Ars paused for a moment and continued, "In the live broadcast, we will also set up a World Government as an example if there is a group that dares to seek trouble with our kingdom or a kingdom we have a cooperative relationship with. They will have the same fate as the World Government. Besides that, I have plans to announce the kingdom that has established a cooperative relationship with us. This step is also an anticipatory measure so that the kingdom will not be attacked in the future and all citizens of the world know that this kingdom is a kingdom that has built a cooperative relationship with our kingdom."