Chapter 65: Meeting of Royal Highnesses The Night Before Meeting Day

New World, Fortis Kingdom, Royal Palace, Meeting Room.

“Ars, we have to reorganize the cooperation we have with other kingdoms” Lowellmina said seriously, “Our current cooperation with other kingdoms is still very random and also quite messy. For example, our cooperation with the Amazon Lily Kingdom, should be cooperation in the field of territorial protection, namely cooperation in the military field. How could this cooperation refer to cooperation in the Ministry of Timber sector?”

"I think so too" Kaguya nodded, "We can't link cooperation in one department with cooperation in other departments"

"Well, then. what is the best solution?” Ars asked calmly, “If we build a cooperative relationship by discussing it one by one. It's too complicated. I believe the kings also have the desire to cooperate with our kingdom from all fields.”

"If that's the case, Ars. We can emphasize cooperation in all fields.” Shiina said, “If the kingdom that currently has cooperative relations with our kingdom wants to establish cooperative relations with us from all fields. We just made a cooperative relationship agreement in all fields. However, this cooperation also has its own risks. The risk is the loss of payments that we should have received in the protection of the territory.”

“I think it's fine with that” Hashirama said calmly, “Our current kingdom already has quite a lot of funds . In addition, if each of our departments have started to operate properly. We no longer need to get additional funds paid by other royal parties. We can also see that the benefits that we will get in the future are very large, especially the profits that can be generated by the Timber Department. This month alone, we've earned over 75 billion just through that department. It's still the middle of the month. It is not impossible that the profit from the sale of this wood will reach 100 billion berry profit."

“I agree with Hashirama” Isshiki said, “We can eliminate the annual payment for the protection of the area. After all, they will also later help our kingdom in selling every product we have. Also, regarding the issue of profit. Our empire's profits are already huge. We no longer need to seek profit from places like that especially the funds they get that they can use in terms of building their empire.”

“I also agree to this” Kaijin nodded, “We can eliminate the annual payment. Our kingdom has been able to get a lot of profit just through the products we sell. In the department that will be run by me, I have confidence to be able to make a profit of about 200 to 300 billion for each month. We no longer need to take advantage of such places. Let the money be used by the kingdom to build their empire.”

“I agree with this” Rin suddenly said, “Cooperation in various fields is enough for us to gain many advantages in running the kingdom. They have helped us in terms of doing marketing. We just need to prepare our products and let them sell them. They also need manpower and expenditure of funds to make these sales. If we take a deduction from their annual income. That would be very unfortunate. Better cancel the annual payment. Our kingdom is not a poor kingdom that needs to get such a payment.”

Everyone expressed their opinion and all of those opinions agreed with the abolition of the payment of the protection fee.

“Alright” Ars nodded, “Everyone has expressed their opinion and everyone has expressed a decision regarding whether to pay the annual protection fee and shift all of our cooperation into cooperation in all fields. No other opinion? If not, I will validate this”

“No.” Everyone said in unison.

"Okay. Then, I will convey this to the three leaders tomorrow in the meeting that will be held." Ars then looked at Lowellmina, "Lowa, help me make the cooperation agreement document. After our meeting is over, I will ask them to sign the document.”