Chapter 110: Discovery of Ancient Weapon - Uranus

“What do you think, Myrd? How long will it take you to build an office belonging to the Department of Population?” Ask Ars.

After a long wait Rin judged the design Ars gave him. Rin finally decided to use the design as an office building belonging to his Department of Population. This is also why Ars has asked Hashirama to start cutting trees according to the size of the area where the building will be built.

"How long? Hmm~” Myrd muttered under his breath, “The time used varies quite a bit, Ars” Myrd paused and looked at Ars, “If I just use the labor of the workers who build one warehouse, it will take 3 days of work, if using the labor of the workers who work in the two warehouses, it will take 2 days of work time, while if using the labor of all workers, at least tomorrow it can be finished with a note I have to start today's work”

“Don't arrange all the workers under you to do this construction” Ars said, “Let the warehouse workers do the work. As for the workers who are currently working in cages. Let them stay focused on doing the work there.”

Myrd nodded and then asked again, "When can I start?"

“When are you going to finish building the warehouse today?”

"This afternoon can be completed" Myrd said calmly.

"Then, after your workers have completed the construction of the warehouse, you help them to study the building of the population department so that they already know the construction design and various other things"

“I see.” Myrd nodded.

“You can go back and continue your work”

Myrd nodded and immediately left the location. Ars' gaze then turned to Rin, "How many workers do you need?"

"How many? Hmm~ Wait a minute” Rin thought for a while and said, “25— No, I want 50 people working within my department”

“50 people? Are there too many?” Ars asked while frowning, “If you recruit a large number of workers, Rin. There will be workers who don't have jobs or will just be lazy. It is better to recruit the right amount so that every worker is not lazy and can do their job.”

"Who says 50 people is too much?" Rin asked while hugging her hands, “That's a small amount, Ars. The building that will be used by my office has a very large size. Among the 50 workers that I want to recruit, there will be 10 of them who are tasked with assisting in building cleaning or clining service work. While 40 other people will work on the documents and others. 20 of them will work on the first floor while the other 20 will work on the second floor. That's the right amount in my opinion."

"Is that so?" Ars asked while thinking for a moment.

“Why are you being so stingy with me, Ars?” Rin asked with a frown, “Kaguya, you gave her such a great assistant. Robin has a very high intelligence and also excellent workability, Kaijin and others get 125 subordinates each who are ready to follow his orders, Isshiki and others get 225 subordinates. While me? I'm only asking 50 people you don't allow it. What-"

“Enough, enough” Ars immediately raised his hand and said, “Alright. You can recruit him. However, only 50 people. No more additional workers”

“No” Rin immediately refused, “What if there is a situation where my office has a lot of visitors who want to take care of documents? With only 40 workers there will not be enough to take care of all that. I will definitely ask for additional workers later”

“But for an office with document management like you. 50 people is quite a number, Rin” Ars said with a sigh.

"That's very little, Ars" Rin said again with a frown, "On the first floor which deals with documents belonging to the natives, among the 20 people will have their own duties, such as recording, shooting, filing, administration and others. They have many tasks. Also, in addition to having fees in the office, later there will also be workers who take care of matters outside the office, such as socialization and matters relating to teaching and promotion and others. Those 50 workers will not be enough if our kingdom is to be opened to the public. I don't agree with not adding more employees to my department."