Chapter 22: Naval Plans

Grand Line, Naval Headquarters, Fleet Admiral's Office.

Right now, everyone in the Fleet Admiral's office was silent. They had seen the battle taking place and even though they had not seen it in person. They knew that Whitebeard had lost that battle. They could tell that when the human-shaped statue finished its attack. There was no longer any sign of fighting going on.

"So scary..." Kizaru was the first to open his voice, "Being able to beat Whitebeard in a battle like that. I wonder, who is that person really?"

"This is an opportunity for us to kill Whitebeard" Akainu said in a deep voice while looking at Sengoku.

"Stop it!" Garp immediately said seriously and looked at Akainu, "Do you think we can do that? Although at this time it was certain that Whitebeard lost that battle. Can you be sure that we Marines can attack him right now with that person currently with him?!"

"It's true what Garp said" Tsuru said seriously, "Although there is a possibility that Whitebeard is currently suffering very serious injuries from that battle. We can't try to attack him at the moment. We don't know if that person will help Whitebeard or not. Especially we also still don't know the relationship between the two of them. Whether the two of them were friends or foes. If the two of them are friends, we will be the ones who will suffer huge losses later."

Akainu was silent for a moment hearing this.

"We will not try to attack Whitebeard. Although we currently have the opportunity to do so. There's a lot of risk if we do that especially in the New World territory, Whitebeard's Fleet will definitely move to block us" Sengoku said in a deep voice and continued, "Instead of us having to go attack him. We can publicize Whitebeard's defeat. Although, we didn't do anything. However, this defeat will of course make Whitebeard's popularity decline. Then, if we know that the person who fought Whitebeard didn't join his group, we can try to invite him to join the Marines. If he joins the Navy. Whoever the opponent is even if it's Whitebeard. We will not be afraid"

"Arara~ I think it's a good idea" Aokiji said casually.

"Bahahahah... I never thought that you still have such a smart brain, Sengoku" Garp immediately laughed excitedly.

Tsuru nodded and continued, "Then how about Vice Admiral Momonga right now? Should we let him monitor there waiting for that person to leave the island?"

"Sure" Sengoku nodded, "Let Momonga do some monitoring there and wait to hear from that person. If that person doesn't join Whitebeard's pirate group. That means that person will definitely leave from there and return to his place. We can use that time to try and invite him to join us."

New World, Island Where Whitebeard and Hashirama Battled, Central Area.

"Gurarara~ Bastard Hashirama! Your last attack was very painful." Whitebeard was currently sitting on the ground while in front of him was Hashirama helping him treat the wounds caused by their previous battle.

"That is my strongest ability. Of course his attack power is stronger than my other abilities" Hashirama replied casually and continued again, "You have terrifying physical strength, Whitebeard. You can survive 500 consecutive hits. You are the first to be able to do that."

"Gurarara~ It's an honor for me to be the first" Whitebeard despite himself losing the previous battle. However, his current feeling was very happy because he had not experienced such an intense battle in a long time.

"By the way, Hashirama. Say, in your kingdom. How many people have the same power as you?" Whitebeard asked with great interest.

"How many?" Hashirama thought for a moment and tried to recall, "If there are 2 people with stronger strength than me. There are 7 people who have the same strength as me. There are currently 6 people with strength equal to yours. While the people with the power level like Kaidou are 4 people. These people I mentioned are the supreme fighting power of our kingdom. There are still people with the same level of strength as your vice-captain, Marko."