Chapter 75: The higher-ups of the Intelligence Department

"Finally it's my department's turn" Hashirama exclaimed excitedly looking at the projector screen.

Everyone who was there smiled with the antics of Hashirama. Everyone who was there was very familiar with Hashirama, especially those who had interacted with him. Hashirama if not his time on duty, Hashirama is a very cheerful person and also full of laughter. However, if the task time. Hashirama's personality will change 180 degrees compared to his current personality.

"It's hard to believe that someone with a bounty of over 3 billion berries would have this trait." Sandersonia said with a smile.

"Hashirama is that kind of person" Eina said with a smile, "During the current time is not her duty time. Hashirama is a very cheerful person and also very pleasant to talk to."

"I wonder how the people of the world will react, especially the World Government, knowing the nature of Hashirama?" Marigold said with a small smile.

Finally, the image on the projection screen immediately showed a photo of Hashirama smiling at the screen.

"I think many people know him already" Ars said with a smile, "As you know. His name was Hashirama Senju and the world today knows him as the Crownless Emperor - Hashirama Senju with a bounty of 3,976,098,000 berries. He is the incumbent of the Fortis Kingdom's Intelligence Department Head"

"Oh!"

Everyone who knew Hashirama immediately exclaimed excitedly, especially for Whitebeard's children, who knew Hashirama very well, immediately shouted with joy. Hashirama was a person they had a good relationship with. Hashirama's appearance was something fun for them.

Image finally resumed. Since Hashirama was already quite famous, many people were very familiar with him. The image finally stopped on a man with a serious look. The man had white hair and also had a red double mark on his face.

"The next person is the Deputy Head of the Intelligence Department who holds the New World ocean region. That means this person is in control of our intelligence forces in the New World region. His name is Tobirama Senju. Tobirama is the younger brother of Hashirama Senju and the power possessed by Tobirama senju itself is very strong. His strength is comparable to that of a Sea Emperor."

*BOOM!*

Ars's words immediately made everyone shocked by the information.

"Is that true, Hashirama-san?" Jimbei who was beside Hashirama immediately asked with a face full of surprise.

"Of course" Hashirama said with a smile, "My little brother is a strong person. Even though her strength is weaker than mine. He is superior in the field of thought and others. You could say he's scarier than me."

Everyone there except for the higher-ups from the Fortis Kingdom were shocked by the information.

"Gurararara~ I didn't expect Hashirama to have a younger brother as great as him" Whitebeard said excitedly.

"Aren't you the same , Oyaji? You also have a great little brother." Marko said with a slightly sad face.

"Oyaji has a younger brother? How come I just found out about this?" Ace asked in confusion.

"That's natural, Ace" Joz said in a slightly sad tone, "Oyaji has a younger brother. Although not related by blood with Oyaji. Oyaji's little brother has as close a bond as we do."

"Oyaji's younger brother's name is Kozuki Oden. He's dead now." Vista continued.

"The position you currently hold is the position previously held by Oden" Marko paused and continued, "However, due to some events in the past, he had to leave the ship and he is currently dead"