Chapter 70: The Fortis Kingdom Recruitment Plan

"The next discussion I want to discuss is about the human resources issue" Ars said calmly while pressing the blue button which made the computer that had previously been pulled back appear together with the projector and projector screen, "My goal is to ask you to broadcast this meeting live other than to help citizens know the purpose of this conversation. I also want to recruit some workers who will work in our kingdom. Currently our Department of Agriculture has started running and needs some workers who will work later. Incidentally this is the right time to do the promotion."

Ars' gaze then looked towards Elizabello II, "King of Prodance, can I trouble you. I want to use your kingdom as a recruiting ground for workers who will later work in our kingdom. If you are willing?"

"No problem. I do." Elizabello II nodded seriously.

Ars's words immediately received an enthusiastic response from the entire audience, especially civilians. They did not expect to get an opportunity to come directly to the Fortis Kingdom and maybe even become citizens of this kingdom.

Ars quickly operated the computer in front of him and immediately the projector screen immediately showed two views of a very luxurious house.

"This..." Elizabello II, Neptune, and Hancock immediately knew Ars' destination when they showed the view of the house.

While everyone watching the live broadcast was silent and waiting for what Ars wanted to say. Although at this moment they saw two pictures of a very luxurious house. They were curious about what Ars wanted to talk about.

Ars' gaze was then immediately directed to the den-den mushi who was broadcasting a live broadcast, "Hello everyone. I'm sure everyone can hear my voice clearly, right?"

Everyone even though they didn't directly talk to Ars. They all nodded as they were talking to Ars.

"As you have heard before. Currently my kingdom lacks human resources or can be said to be workers. Our Department of Agriculture is currently running and we need 225 workers. We will accept anyone who intends to apply for work in our kingdom except for a woman who has children who still need their parents. Anyone who wants to work in our kingdom will get free housing along with three meals. Morning, afternoon and evening prepared by us. In addition, for the salary issue that you will get later. Our kingdom will pay everyone a salary of 750 thousand berries and that is just the base salary. You will later get an additional bonus of 500 thousand berries, the maximum that you will get as long as you work well."

"What ?!"

This announcement from Ars immediately silenced everyone.

"So scary~ Base salary of 750 thousand berries and a bonus of 500 thousand berries. The total salary earned is 1,250,000 berries and still get free housing and 3 meals a day" Kizaru said with a face full of surprise, "Even an Admiral doesn't get this kind of treatment"

The salary of an Admiral alone is 1 million berries. Meanwhile, for the maximum bonus they get 500 thousand berries. However, the Admirals do not get guaranteed food 3 times a day except for housing problems. However, when compared to their status and the workers in the Fortis kingdom. It can be said that their services are almost the same .

"This salary is only the salary of ordinary workers. What about the salaries of mid-level Fortis Kingdom officials...." Kizaru muttered.

"What are you thinking, Kizaru?" Sengoku looked at him with a piercing gaze, "Don't you dare have a stupid idea. If you don't, I will deduct the salary you will get this month."

"That's so unfair, Sengoku-san" Kizaru said with a sullen face, "Besides, I don't have any stupid ideas to do"

"I'm quite interested. Why did King Fortis show the picture of those two very luxurious houses? Those two houses are even better quality than those trash houses" Garp said calmly.