Chapter 104: Uranus Quest Plan

New World, Grass Island.

Grass Island was an island close to the Fortis Kingdom. The island itself lives up to its name. This island has very long grass and also very much. Almost all areas of the island have grass growing and only a few trees grow on the island. The grass on this island itself has its own characteristics because the height of the grass is about 1.5 to 2 meters.

Hashirama and Rayleigh in just a few minutes of traveling finally arrived at the Grass Island. Rayleigh is currently slowly mastering his flying ability and that is something that is very amazing for Rayleigh. When the two of them arrived at Grass Island, the two of them started picking up a huge amount of grass.

Even though Rayleigh didn't get the assignment. However, Rayleigh also did not want to just watch and preferred to join the work so that the work could be completed quickly. In just 15 minutes of work, the two of them had managed to collect grass that filled 3 storage capsules. Hashirama currently has 7 storage capsules to use to store the grass.

Then when there was a news bird stopped on the island. Hashirama immediately bought the newspaper the newsbird had brought and read it. Hashirama's face immediately showed a surprised expression as he read the first page of the newspaper.

"Has something big happened?" Rayleigh asked while frowning.

“The Dressrosa Kingdom has been destroyed by the World Government” Hashirama answered immediately.

"What?!"

“According to the information in this newspaper, the Kingdom of Dressrosa has developed a very lethal weapon and it is known by the World Government. In anticipation of this, the World Government used one of the ancient weapons to destroy the Dressrosa Kingdom for security reasons” Hashirama said seriously.

"Deadly weapon? Ancient Weapons?” Rayleigh showed a collapsed expression and immediately walked towards Hashirama, “Were any pictures taken at the time of the incident?”

“There is” Hashirama nodded and immediately handed the newspaper to Rayleigh, “You can see it”

Rayleigh immediately took the newspaper and looked at the picture on the front panel. Rayleigh's face immediately showed a serious look and said, "This is Uranus"

"Did you know that?" Hashirama asked with great interest.

“I know it” Rayleigh nodded, “During my trip with Roger's pirate group. We already know the location of the two ancient weapons. Pluton and Posaidon. Only Uranus we don't know the location of” Rayleigh paused and continued, “We already suspected that Uranus' ancient weapon belonged to the World Government… I didn't expect our thinking to actually be the truth”

Rayleigh paused and continued, “The possibility of the World Government destroying the Dressrosa Kingdom is not due to the deadly weapons developed by the Dressrosa Kingdom. The reason they destroyed the Dressrosa Kingdom was because they knew of the actions taken by Doflamingo who wanted to establish a cooperative relationship with us. Besides, the reason behind this destruction of the Dressrosa Kingdom is also just a diversion”

"Switching issue?" Hashirama asked while raising his brow.

“The name of the current World Government has been destroyed several times by us. This year is the year that Raveri or World Government alliances meeting takes place. The World Government probably doesn't want their name to be destroyed even more if the world's people especially the kingdoms that have alliances with them find out that there are kingdoms that have alliances with them come out and join our empire's alliance.” Rayleigh paused again and continued, “Besides, the World Government also wanted to claim ownership of the ancient weapon. They had devised a scenario where the Dressrosa Kingdom was a villain while they were a hero. With this reason, the world community especially those from various kingdoms will not question the reason behind the possession of these weapons and this can also increase the percentage of those who have previously been destroyed by us.”