Chapter 43: Ars' Firm Rejection!

"Fufufu~ Three types of swords that society has forgotten... Besides, the Kingdom of Uruk? Fufufu... Looks like my coming here was a really good decision." Doflamingo, who had just heard the various kinds of information, felt a sense of joy.

"Well, Doflamingo" Ars' voice came back from the den-den mushi which immediately woke everyone from their thoughts.

"The King of Prodance said you have the will to cooperate with us, right?" Ars asked calmly.

"Fufufu~ Of course." Doflamingo smiled slyly, "I wonder if my kingdom can establish a cooperative relationship with yours?"

"No" Ars said calmly.

"Not?" Everyone fell silent again listening to this.

Even Doflamingo, who previously had high hopes, fell silent at this.

"I have special criteria for any kingdom that wants to establish a cooperative relationship with my kingdom even though I can gain enormous benefits to the kingdom. As long as the criteria are not met. I will never build a cooperative relationship with them." Ars paused for a moment and continued, "The Kingdom of Dressrosa seems to be a peaceful, beautiful kingdom, and can also be said to be the destination many people want to come there. The Kingdom was also very prosperous compared to the previous Reign of King Riku III. Since your leadership, the kingdom seems to have changed for the better than before."

"Then may I know. What was the reason you rejected it? Aren't you praising my current kingdom?" Doflamingo asked with a gloomy face.

"Do I need to say it here, Doflamingo? Are you self-conscious? I myself know the secrets that are kept secret by the World Government be it the age of emptiness, their national treasures, as well as various other things. Then, only a secret from your kingdom? It's not worth it. What you do is very easy to predict. Well, how about that, I'm sure you must be familiar with the word "Sugar", right?"

Doflamingo was currently breaking out in cold sweat. A secret that only the higher ups of his kingdom knew, Doflamingo didn't know that anyone knew about it.

"Sugars?" Elizabello II and the others frowned.

"I remind you, Doflamingo. I won't mind your royal affairs nor interfere in your matters with Kaidou. However, if you dare touch my kingdom, the kingdom that builds cooperative relations with my kingdom, or any citizen of my kingdom. If until I find out there are citizens from my kingdom who disappeared unnaturally. Remember Doflamingo! I will instantly destroy the entire Dressrosa without mercy. I don't care about your old identity. Even the World Government and the Navy will not be able to save you from my wrath until you dare touch the three things I said earlier. You are free to do whatever you want. But, remember. once again. Don't look for trouble with me. I can destroy what you currently have just as I destroyed the pride of the World Government."

Ars' voice was cold as he said this.

"Do you understand, Doflamingo?"

"I understand" Doflamingo said in a frightened tone.

He couldn't believe it wasn't just a secret that only the higher-ups knew. However, there are many things that Ars knows.

"If you have nothing to do anymore, please go and don't make trouble with us"

Doflamingo with a face full of fear and gloom immediately walked away from the room. After Doflamingo left, Elizabello II immediately spoke to Ars.

"Does the Dressrosa Kingdom really have its own dark side?" Elizabello II asked seriously.

"The war that happened earlier was because of them" Ars said calmly.

"The war going on? Wait— What do you mean?" Elizabello II and Dagama were surprised to hear this.