Chapter 102: News of the Fall of the Dressrosa Kingdom

News of the destruction of Dressrosa Island quickly spread throughout the world. Everyone who read the news was immediately shocked by the content of the news released by Morgans. The main content of the news itself is only twofold. The first is the actions of the Dressrosa Kingdom which develops deadly weapons that can harm the entire world's citizens and the second is the actions of the World Government which uses ancient weapons to destroy the Dressrosa Kingdom in one attack.

There are many circles, especially the cloud community, who are very surprised by this information, especially regarding the news about the Dressrosa Kingdom which is currently developing a very lethal weapon. While there are small groups who know that the information regarding the development of lethal weapons is only a diversion of issues by the World Government. The ones who knew about this were the Emperors of the Ocean, the Shichibukai, the Revolutionary Army, as well as several others.

The diversion of this issue is so that the World Government can claim ownership of the ancient weapon and they can show it to the public. However, even so, with the possession of these ancient weapons. There are many different responses from various circles.

Grand Line, Naval Headquarters, Supreme Meeting Room.

All the top Marines are currently gathered there. After Sengoku received the news, Sengoku quickly gathered all the top Marines. Vergo who incidentally was a spy from Doflamingo's side even took part in the meeting. Now Vergo doesn't know what to do anymore. The moment he got the news, Vergo without thinking immediately contacted Doflamingo as well as the other higher-ups of the Donquixote family.

However, the results he got took him by surprise. Neither of them picked up the phone. Vergo can only draw one conclusion that at this time. The Dressrosa Kingdom as well as the Doflamingo family have been destroyed by the World Government.

“I'm sure you've read the news that Morgans circulated today, right…” Sengoku's face was grim as he said quietly, “I just sent Momonga to go investigate this. The result… As stated in the paper. Dressrosa Island has now disappeared. The Eternal Pose that was pointing towards Dressrosa Island was no longer showing the way there. The island was completely destroyed by the World Government…”

“This is really very shocking…” Tsuru said in a deep tone, “I never thought that the World Government would actually have such a weapon…”

“They are the ones behind the disappearance of God Valley Island…” Garp said in a very serious tone.

“God Valley Island?” The Marines who were in the Akainu era and below were very confused by the mention of the island. It was the first time they had heard of it.

“You are confused because you don't know this” Sengoku said, “God Valley Island is an island in the New World territory and the island has now disappeared from the map even the history of the island itself has been erased by the World Government due to various reasons. reason. Garp several years ago had tried to find the existence of the island again, however, the results did not find anything. Garp couldn't find the island's whereabouts and also the Eternal Pose leading to the island has been spinning around aimlessly just like the current situation of Dressrosa Island.”

“What happened on that Island God Valley?” One of the Vice Admirals asked seriously.

“That island is a place where the battle is very—”

"Let me explain to them, Sengoku" Garp suddenly cut him off.

“Are you okay with explaining this to them?” Sengoku asked while looking at Garp, "Don't you really want to talk about this matter?"

“If the events that happened to Dressrosa Island had not happened, I would definitely not have discussed this and it would be better to get rid of it. However…” Garp's gaze became very serious, “The same situation as Island God Valley has already repeated itself. It is better for the young navy to know what happened. Even though it was a black stain on my career as a Marine. I have no problem telling them that. This is also an educational material for them.”