Chapter 105: Advice To Iceburg

Grand Line, Water Seven Island, Galley-La company, Leader's Room.

Iceburg is currently in his office alone without his trusted secretary, Kalifa. Kalifa is currently being assigned by Iceburg to complete the task of taking care of the problem of recruiting new ship construction workers. Because currently the Galley-La Company is getting a lot of ship orders, this is also related to the basic materials they use are of very good quality. The work at the Galley-La Company could not be handled by the large number of workers currently owned by the company. Iceburg must immediately start recruiting new workers to be able to fulfill all existing orders.

Iceburg sighed as his gaze fell on the newspaper he had just gotten from Kalifa earlier when Kalifa came over to hand him some documents, “This is really unexpected… I didn't expect that the World Government actually possessed one of the three ancient weapons. that. The world is more chaotic than before…”

Simultaneously, the den-den mushi on the table rang. Iceburg immediately lifted the den-den mushi.

“Hello, Iceburg is here”

“It's me, Iceburg-san. Ars”

“King Fortis?!” Iceburg was very surprised by who contacted him. Because of the many estimates he had, Iceburg did not expect that it was Ars who contacted him.

"Are you currently alone?" Ars' voice became very deep and also filled with seriousness.

Iceburg also felt that there was something important that Ars wanted to talk about. Especially through the live broadcast that Iceburg saw at the first Octagon encounter. Ars will usually only talk seriously when there are very important topics.

"I'm really alone right now" Iceburg nodded and asked, "Is there something important you want to talk about?"

“What about your secretary? Is he by your side right now?” Ars asked again.

"Secretary?" Muttered Iceburg in confusion, “Kalifa is currently not with me. He is currently elsewhere. I have asked him to take care of something” Iceburg paused and continued, “What is it that you want to talk about Kalifa?”

“...You must have read today's information, right?' Ars asked seriously.

“I did just read it.” Iceburg nodded, “The news itself was quite a shock to me. Especially the news content regarding the Dressrosa Kingdom which has just developed a lethal weapon and the World Government which has an ancient weapon.”

“The news about the Dressrosa Kingdom developing that deadly weapon is a lie”

"What?!" Iceburg's gaze immediately widened upon hearing this.

“The news that the Dressrosa Kingdom is developing a lethal weapon is a hoax that was deliberately orchestrated by the World Government to set up an excuse that they could use their ancient weapons to destroy the Dressrosa Kingdom. The real reason the World Government attacked and destroyed the Dressrosa Kingdom was because they were afraid that the Dressrosa Kingdom would establish a cooperative relationship with our kingdom. This will increase the influence of our kingdom or in other words the alliance of the Octagon that we make and lower their percentage in the eyes of the world.”

“This…” Iceburg fell silent hearing this.

“My Kingdom and the Dressrosa Kingdom itself have almost reached an agreement for cooperation. In just some time our kingdom will establish a cooperative relationship. However, I'm not sure how. Or maybe it was because of the arrogance of the King Dressrosa at that time Doflamingo, he actually told this to the World Government which caused the World Government to actually attack and even destroy him.”