Chapter 68: Octagon

Today is a big day for most of the humans living in the One Piece world. Because today is the day that the meeting organized by the Fortis Kingdom will begin. The parties involved in this meeting, the Kingdom of Prodance, the Kingdom of Ryugu, and the Kingdom of Amazon Lily have currently arrived at the Fortis Kingdom and are currently observing the fellowship building that will be used in this meeting.

The citizens of these three kingdoms enthusiastically welcomed this event. Currently, they have stopped all business and other activities and all have come to the place where the projection screen is now installed to watch the meeting that will take place today because they want to hear the contents of the conversation.

Because the popularity of the Fortis Kingdom is currently on the rise. Many powers were also curious about the contents of the conversation.

World Government.

Navy.

Revolutionary Army.

Yonkou.

The Kingdoms.

All of these powers had sent their representatives to the Prodance Kingdom or Saboundy Island to be able to record the meeting and then broadcast it to them. This can be seen at the projection screen installation, there are quite a number of people currently holding den-den mushi with the function of being able to broadcast all events full time.

While there were also big people whose current locations were close to the broadcasting grounds. Steps come into place. Those people were Doflamingo, Mihawk, as well as several others.

"Look! The screen is on! The meeting is about to start!” Exclaimed excitedly from the citizens of the Prodance Kingdom.

"Where's that?"

“Could it be in the meeting room?!”

“Meeting room? Very large!"

“Not just very big! The room was even very luxurious”

“Is this really the meeting room that will be used?”

Everyone was surprised by the view of the room that would be used in the meeting. This is because the meeting room has a very large and spacious size. Even the Gorosei who were watching the live broadcast were slightly taken aback.

"There are eight tables" Ogata said with a frown, "Could it be that the Fortis Kingdom currently has a cooperative relationship with some other kingdoms that we don't know about?"

“Fufufuf~ Eight places? This is interesting. Is there a kingdom that is secretly establishing a cooperative relationship with the Fortis Kingdom?” Doflamingo smirked as he watched eagerly the live broadcast on a building with lounge chairs and drinks beside him.

Several people who were more observant like Ogata and Doflamingo also noticed this.

Finally the door to the meeting room opened and revealed the four Kings who would participate in this meeting.

King of the Fortis Kingdom - Ars.

King of the Ryugu Kingdom - Neptune.

King of the Kingdom of Prodance - Elizabello II.

Empress of the Amazon Lily Kingdom - Boa Hancock.

"How could it be?!" Doflamingo who saw Hancock appear on the screen was immediately shocked and sat down in his chair, "How can that woman get the approval of King Fortis?"

"Ha? How did that woman get there?” Crocodile who was currently watching in his office also frowned.

"Hey, hey. Isn't that the Pirate Empress?"