Chapter 49: Valentine's Day Part One

14 February 1512.

February 14th is a day that is quite special among women in the modern world because on this date women will give chocolate made by her to a man she likes. However, there is also such a thing as friendship chocolate. The chocolate was given by a woman to her male friend out of gratitude. Since many of the women who became the top brass of the Fortis Kingdom were women from the modern world. They also bring this culture and yesterday they had time to make chocolate to share with their friends or with people they like.

The servants in the royal palace are also quite curious about this culture and have kept the information in their minds to do next year if they have someone they like and are also quite interested in who the higher-ups will give chocolate to. .

The current time has entered the 14th of February. After breakfast finished, Ars immediately returned to his room while the others did their own activities. Ars immediately cleaned his body to prepare himself for today because there was quite a lot of work for him to do, especially in terms of installing water pumps in the vegetable and fruit cultivation area.

After he finished bathing, Ars immediately wore a fairly simple outfit.

Simultaneously, someone rang the doorbell. Ars immediately walked to the door of his room and opened the door to his room.

"Lowa?" Ars was quite surprised by the person who came there was Lowellmina.

"Did you just finish showering, Ars?" Lowellmina asked in a quite curious tone as she looked at Ars' hair which was still wet and the clothes he was wearing were also different from the clothes he wore at breakfast before. Lowellmina was also currently smelling the fragrance from Ars's body.

"Yes. There is quite a lot of work to be done today. I have to prepare myself" Ars nodded and said, "Do you need anything?"

Lowellmina nodded slightly embarrassed, "Can I come in?"

"Please" Ars nodded and immediately let Lowellmina into his room.

They both walked towards the sofa.

"Well, what's wrong? Did you come to give me chocolate?" Ars asked with a smile looking at Lowellmina's hands which were hidden behind her.

Lowellmina nodded shyly then immediately took out the chocolate she made to Ars, "This is for you, Ars"

"Wow, thanks" Ars said with a smile, "What about the others? Have you given it to others? Or, am I the first to be given?"

"You are the first" Lowellmina answered quickly.

"Really? I think I had quite a bit of luck today" Ars said as he slowly opened the chocolate wrapper and saw that the shape of the chocolate inside was the shape of a heart. Ars didn't really care about the shape and immediately ate the chocolate quietly.

When Ars tried it, the chocolate taste was pretty good.

"What do you think, Ares? Is it good?" Lowellmina asked playing with both hands,

"There's no need to be nervous. You made a pretty good chocolate even though it's your first time making it" Ars said as he ate the chocolate to the end, "Thanks for the chocolate, Iowa"

Lowellmina was very happy to see the chocolate that was given to her eaten by Ars.

"Ars, what kind of woman do you like?" Lowellmina immediately boldly asked while her head was lowered slightly so that Ars could not see her blushing face when she asked that question.

"The woman I like?" Ars touched his chin, "Well, I'm not very picky. However, I hope that woman has sufficient cooking skills. I prefer to eat food prepared by my friend or someone related to me than eating food prepared by someone I have no relationship with."