Chapter 12: Establishing a Cooperative Relationship

Grand Line, 10,000 meters under the sea, Fish-Man Island, Ryugu Royal Palace.

"Honey, is there still no news regarding the Fortis Kingdom?"

Otohime walked into the throne room and immediately asked Neptune who was currently discussing something with the Shichibukai - Jinbey.

"You've been asking almost every day for 6 years, Otohime" Neptune said with a sigh and felt sad at the hope that his wife always held on to, "Until now we still haven't received any news about this kingdom, Otohime"

"Isn't it still there?" Otohime asked with a sad sigh.

"We still have to be patient, Otohime. You know that too, don't you? Even though we used our entire army to track the whereabouts of this kingdom. As long as these kingdoms don't show themselves to the world. They will never be known by this world" Neptune said seriously, "We have to believe Shayrly's words and just have to wait for him. We will definitely be contacted by the King of Fortis soon."

"Your Majesty" Jinbei who was currently in the room suddenly said, "This Fortis Kingdom you are talking about. Is it the Fortis Kingdom that will later establish a cooperative relationship with Fish-Man Island?"

"That's right, Jinbei" Otohime immediately replied excitedly, "6 years ago when you guys were still on your way to go on an adventure with Fisher Tiger. Shayrly saw an event that would happen in the future. What he saw was that a very strong and prosperous kingdom would emerge. The kingdom itself has a very frightening fighting power and also no one dares to play with them not even the World Government."

Jinbei suddenly fell silent hearing this.

Even though Jinbei had heard some stories about the Fortis Kingdom. However, this was the first time he had heard the full story from Otohime. Especially when Otohime said that his combat power was stronger than the World Government.

"Even though the power of the kingdom is very strong. However, they don't discriminate against any kingdom or any race like people in the World Government. Their king is someone who is very kind and cares deeply about the citizens of his kingdom as well as the citizens of the kingdom who build allied relations with them. Shayrly saw an event in the future that we fish-man race would form an allied relationship with this kingdom. With the establishment of the allied relationship, we have equal rights over the people in the kingdom. We can enjoy the land above without any fear of being kidnapped or discriminated against."

"It's amazing." Jinbei was surprised by this again.

"That is indeed a very surprising thing," Neptune said with a sigh, "If it wasn't Shayrly who told you this. It would be hard for us to believe that such a King would appear." Neptune paused and continued, "Counting today, it's been 6 years since Shayrly first saw that happening. As of now, we are still waiting for the King of the Fortis Kingdom to contact us."

"Contact?" Jinbey asked in confusion.

"Shayrly said that the first conversation we will have is through the communication that will be established by King Fortis first. He will contact Neptune to discuss the matter of cooperation in terms of the food trade" Otohime replied then sighed sadly, "However, 6 years have already passed. We still haven't been able to get a communication line with them."

"I think Queen Otohime should follow the words of King Neptune. Sharly's own ability is only able to see events that will happen in the future. However, we cannot determine when that will occur. Maybe it can happen now or maybe in a very long time. We can't predict that."

Simultaneously, Neptune's den-den mushi immediately rang. They both looked directly at each other.

"Honey, hurry up! Maybe it's from King Fortis." With high hopes, Otohime immediately ordered Neptune to raise the den-den mushi.