Chapter 94: Second Wave of Worker Hiring Day!

The next day.

Hashirama and the others had finally started sailing towards the Prodance Kingdom. The voyage itself doesn't take long because the distance between the Prodance Kingdom and the Fortis Kingdom is very close, especially using the ship owned by the Fortis Kingdom with quite a lot of sails. The speed of this ship was several times faster than normal ships. Right now everyone was gathered inside the ship's cabin to talk about something.

“Isshiki, how long before the rice can be harvested?” Lowellmina asked with great interest.

"Probably in April" Isshiki replied with a smile then continued again, "However, it's also possible in May. It depends on the geographical problem and also how it is treated. If the care of the rice is quite good. There is a possibility that the rice can be processed into rice in April”

“I see” Lowellmina nodded and continued towards Megumi and Nezuko, “What about your territory?”

“My share is estimated to be long enough” Megumi replied calmly, “Fruit cultivation takes a long time because if we want to get fruit, we have to wait for the tree to mature before we get the results. The fastest fruit has a growth rate of 1 month. Even then, it is only the trunk, while the fruit still needs to wait two 2 to 3 months before harvesting can be done”

“Regarding fruits, it will probably take at least a year for all the fruits we planted to produce” Shiina suddenly added, “Each fruit has a different growth path. The exception is for coconuts, which require a maximum waiting time of 2 years in order to get the results, the fruits planted by Megumi have a longest waiting time for the growth of their tree trunks for 6 months”

Lowellmina nodded and looked at Nezuko. However, the one who answered was not Nezuko but Eina, “Nezuko's part also has the same condition as Megumi. He needed to wait at least 2 months before he could produce anything. However, it is possible for 3 months, it all depends on the method of cultivation and also the geographical conditions.”

Nezuko nodded. Although the current Nezuko had quite a bit of knowledge. However, the knowledge she possessed was still less than Eina's. This is also why Eina always helps him all the time.

"The fastest for us to produce is the part, Isshiki" Eina continued, "There is a possibility that the rice can be processed into rice this April and at that time we will have our own produce"

Everyone nodded.

"Oh yes. The warehouse is now usable, isn't it?” Lowellmina asked with great interest.

“Already” Eina nodded, “Ars already arranged it yesterday. 4 warehouses belonging to the Ministry of Agriculture and 4 warehouses belonging to the Ministry of Animal Husbandry can be used. We can already store food supplies there.”

"If you calculate the speed of construction for residents' houses at this time. There is a possibility that in the last period of this month, there will be 40 people who will get their own houses” Isshiki said calmly, “Is there a chance at the end of the month that Ars will ask to pick up the families of the construction workers?”

“That might be the case” Kaguya nodded, “Yesterday I also had a little talk with Ars regarding the discussion of purchasing large quantities of groceries from the Prodance Kingdom and the Ryugu Kingdom. However, that is just a plan that he wants to make and will not necessarily be realized.”

“I have no problem with the plan” Hashirama said excitedly, “If the families of the constructors come, our kingdom will be more crowded than before”

“Besides” Shiina suddenly added, “With the addition of them, we can also easily carry out job recruitment by taking people from the families of these workers to speed up our recruitment.”