Chapter 139: Hashirama's Brilliant Idea

New World, Sphinx Island.

In the outer area of the island, a large-scale party can be seen being held there. The party is a party conducted by the Whitebeard pirate group where currently all the dishes made in the party are dishes made by Jouichirou. Everyone who eats the dish is like being bewitched by a dish made by Jouichirou. Because the dish is so delicious.

Jouichirou is currently assisted by Thacht along with the rest of the fourth division members are preparing dishes for the next wave. Meanwhile, all members of the Whitebeard pirates waited patiently in front of the kitchen for fear that their share would be taken over by their friend because they didn't want the dish to be taken away by others.

Thacht and all the members under his command at this time had no fatigue. Although they have to work with all their abilities because they have to learn and also have to coordinate their entire movement with orders from Jouichirou. However, no one looked tired. Their entire faces showed a smile and also seriousness. This is because they are currently learning a lot of new methods and ways of cooking from Jouichirou.

It is unlikely that fatigue will hinder them.

"Hey, Hashirama"

Currently, Hashirama is no longer sitting together with Garp, Shirohige, and Rayleigh. Hashirama currently prefers to sit together with Ace and others due to appearance problems. In addition, Hashirama himself found it boring to talk to the three of them and preferred to talk to Ace and others.

"Don't forget that by the time you come back and report this to King Fortis. You have to remember to be able to ask him too to put one of the restaurants in our fiefdom" Ace said with a grin.

"That's right" Joz nodded seriously, "You don't forget, Hashirama. At least, one restaurant is placed in our area. That's enough"

"Zehahaha..." Teach laughed excitedly, "I also support this, Hashirama. Take it easy on the issue of the restaurant. We will help prepare it. Zehahaha... I wonder, how does the cherry pie cake dish made by your chef taste? It must taste very delicious"

"Don't worry" Hashirama grinned, "I will remember this. When I return, I will give a report and also give this idea to your Majesty. Given this idea, there is a possibility that it will be approved. However, I can't guarantee who will later be placed somewhere"

"No matter who will later be stationed in our territory, Hashirama" Marko smiled, "We will accept it, yoi"

"Well, if you can. I hope the two chefs whose skills are greater than Jouichirou are placed. It must be that the taste of the dishes they made is better than at this time" Ace said with a grin.

"Hey, Ace. Compared to thinking about it. You'd better think about your attitude first" Izo said, "Don't get to it when the restaurant has opened. However, you go out to eat but don't pay for the food"

"Hahaha, that's right Ace" Haruta laughed, "You'd better first correct your attitude before thinking about having a good meal"

"Shut up!" Ace shouted sullenly, "Aren't you guys the same? You also often go to restaurants and don't pay for the food you eat"

"Don't equate us with you, Ace" Marko said flatly, "We always pay for the food we eat. At least, if you go there, bring money so that you can pay for the meal"

Ace's eyes suddenly lit up upon hearing this and immediately looked at Marko.

"What's wrong with that look of yours, Ace?" Marko asked with a bad feeling.

Ace immediately stood up and then put his arms around Marko, "Hey, Marko. We are brothers. As a brother, you should help each other, right? Also, you as the Eldest Brother in our group should pay attention to your sister. Shouldn't a Big Brother pay his Younger Brother?"