Chapter 147: End of the Meeting

New World, Kingdom of Fortis, Royal Palace, Meeting Room.

"Back to the previous topic" Gin suddenly spoke, "Ars regarding our desire to open a restaurant. I think we can consider again opening a restaurant in the fiefdom belonging to the Whitebeard Pirate Group. Summoning requires a large number of points mainly to summon Ulqiorra to come to this world."

"I agree with this" Kaijin nodded, "At this time you also have to pay attention to the construction of residents' houses, where providing furniture requires a large number of points. More we are holding back plans for the construction of restaurants in the territory of the Whitebeard Pirate Group and enough in just a few places"

Kaijin paused and continued, "We can open it on Saboundy Island and the Kingdom of Prodance according to your previous plan. These two regions are located on each side of the ocean area, which can also represent it. These two places are enough for the time being"

"What about the opening of restaurants in our kingdom?" Megumi suddenly walked in and asked, "How much should we build a restaurant here?"

"We can build one—" Before Dord finished his words, Isshiki had already cut it off first.

"We can't just rely on one restaurant in this kingdom," Isshiki said, "At least two restaurants have to be built. Because one restaurant alone will not be able to accommodate or handle enough people who come to eat. If we only consider that those who will stay in the future will be the workers only. We only need to open one restaurant. However, in the future case, there will be family members of workers who come to live here. One restaurant alone will not be enough to deal with this"

"We should also consider re-recruiting," Kojiro said calmly, "It is impossible for only one person to be seen in the restaurant. At least it needs employees, waiters, and some chefs who help and know the problems of janitors. All this should be taken into consideration"

"The recruitment issue can be left to who will be in charge of the restaurant," Nakamura said, "After all, everyone has a different way of opening a restaurant, and also their way of service is different. Some people have the desire to have a large number of employees. While there are also people who have the desire for a smaller number of employees to have more space in the restaurant."

"Speaking of restaurant workers..." Nezuko said, "If we open a restaurant outside the kingdom. We will recruit workers to work there, right?"

Everyone nodded.

"Well, what if the time is due and we pull back our people? How are the restaurant workers doing? Will they also come together to come to our kingdom by becoming citizens of our kingdom or will they not get such a right?"

"They will be able to vote" Ars immediately replied to him, "They can choose whether they want to be citizens of our kingdom or not. If they choose, they can directly answer the citizens of our kingdom. Meanwhile, if not, later we will give them a bonus for the devotion they do to us."

"Who are you planning to call, Ars?" Ikumi asked.

"The plan is Yukihira Soma and Nakiri Erina. These two people plan to be asked by me to open a restaurant outside this kingdom"

"What about within the kingdom?" Eina asked.

"There is no plan yet" Ars shook his head, "At present also still don't know how many restaurants should be opened in this kingdom"

"We can follow the advice given by Isshiki," Lowellmina said, "One restaurant alone will not be enough. If you count the current construction time, at least before the pick-up cruise time arrives, there will be 40 to 50 employees who will later get the house that has been promised to them. With this number, at least in the pick-up voyage, the number of citizens of our kingdom will increase by more than 100 people. Just one restaurant will not be able to stop a large number of guests. Although later there will be some workers who will choose to eat at home together with their families. However, it is usually the first experience. Many people will come to eat at the restaurant"

"That's right" Rin nodded, "Especially many people who currently have an interest in our kingdom. Surely things related to our kingdom will be very eye-catching for them"

"Two restaurants... If it is his wish to open two restaurants. I can consider calling Kurokiba Ryo and also Hayama Akira" Ars said calmly, "Both of them have great cooking skills and also they both have good skills in handling a large number of guests"

"How many points do you need to summon the four of them, Ars?" Eina asked with interest.

"It takes 4 million points to summon the four of them at once," Ars said, "At least, if indeed this plan is carried out. I will call them tomorrow so that they can adapt to this place quickly"

"Regarding the issue of placement," Gin said, "I think you should put Erina On Saboundy Island, Ars. It is a bit difficult to place Soma on Saboundy Island due to the existence of Hancock. Surely Hancock would be happier for Erina to work there compared to Soma"

"I agree" Hashirama nodded, "Hancock, that guy hates us men very much except for you. He's very difficult to communicate with if it's done by a man"

"The plan is indeed like that" Ars nodded, "Well, so, everyone agreed to do the opening of restaurants in four places? One in the Kingdom of Prodance and Saboundy Island and two in our kingdom"

"Agreed" Kaguya interrupted, "Regarding the matter of opening a restaurant in Whitebeard's territory. We can consider it again by the time Ulqiorra has already come to this world. At least, that way, the use of points can be effectively reused"

Everyone nodded and no one took issue with this.

"Is there still something we need to talk about?" Ars asked calmly.

Everyone was silent because at this time the topic of conversation was no longer there.

"I don't think there is anything else to discuss in this meeting," Ars said calmly, "If that's the case, tonight's meeting we will suffice it here." Ars's gaze stared at Ikumi and others, "You everyone, come with me"

They nodded.

All the bigwigs of the Fortis Empire walked out of the meeting room directly. Each of them began to carry out their activities. While Ars and others went to his room in the royal palace to see the design of the office they would later use.

It didn't take long for them to arrive at his room Ars.

"Well, is this your room, Ars?" Yoshino asked, "It's several times bigger compared to my room"

"That's natural" Nezuko replied with a smile, "The room used by Ars is the main room in this royal palace. Of course, the room was several times larger in size compared to the room we had"

"You sound like you've come to this room, Nezuko?" Yoshino asked with interest.

"I never came in, this is my first time. However, looking at the inside, I have done it several times"

Yoshino started to get the others talking while Ars went straight to his workbench and picked up two documents that were behind the desk drawer then led them to his friends who were currently sitting on the couch of his bedroom.

"This is the document for the construction plan of your department. In the document, there is already an office design and also a factory that will later be built in your department area. There is also regarding the selection of the type of equipment and also other things. Please feel free to see it in person and rate it. You can also ask for changes about something you don't want"

They all nodded.

Ikumi and Yoshino immediately got close together to discuss each other about the construction plan of their department.

While Eina and others also did the same.

"It will take a while" Ars muttered then stood up from his seat, "I'll go to ask Nakamura to make a drink. Anyone interested in entrusting me their drinks?"

They all directly said the kind of drink they wanted. They used this opportunity with a look because it was very rare for them to be able to see Ars bringing things to them. Especially at this time, the servants were no longer in the royal palace because their current working time was over. So, they are now free to interact like a friend.

After receiving all the wishes from his friends, Ars immediately walked out of his room to go to the middle room looking for Nakamura to be asked to help make a drink for them to drink.