Chapter 62: Heir to the Kingdom of Alabasta - Nefetari Vivi

The next day.

New World, Whole Cake Island.

The current time is breakfast time. All of the Charlotte family members were gathered in the dining room in the royal palace except for Katakuri who usually never dined with them. Even so, it was not something of a problem for the family as they were used to it. Everyone was eating quietly even Big Mom was currently eating with a feeling of expression full of joy.

It almost never stopped his Chess Army bringing in large quantities of food for him to eat and currently over 100 kilograms of food had been consumed by him and it still hadn't stopped or slowed down his current food speed.

Suddenly footsteps were heard walking into the room and suddenly the dining room door opened. I saw Katakuri walking in with a serious face.

"Katakuri?" Oven immediately frowned, "What is it? Is there something?"

The Oven's voice was strong enough that everyone could hear it. Big Mom, who was currently eating vigorously, even stopped eating and looked at Katakuri who was currently showing a serious face.

"What's wrong, Katakuri?" Ask Big Mom.

Even though Big Mom is very angry if someone interrupts her mealtime. However, currently an unusual situation is occurring.

"Our intelligence force just reported regarding something that Kaidou, Whitebeard and Akagami are looking for"

"Have you found it?" Big Mom's eyes showed a touch of joy, "Mamamama... As expected by my subordinates. Say it fast! What are these three disgusting men really looking for?" asked Big Mom excitedly.

"They are looking for swords" Katakuri answered calmly.

"Ha? Sword? Katakuri, are n't you kidding? All of the Sea Emperor's fleets are moved just because of the sword?" Daifuku asked with a strange look.

"Don't get me wrong" Katakuri immediately said seriously, "The sword that these three Sea Emperors are currently searching for is not an ordinary sword but rather it is related to the Fortis Kingdom and also the power of the sword is equivalent to that of an Ancient Weapon"

" What ?!" Everyone immediately shouted with faces full of horror.

"Sword... Relationship with the Fortis Kingdom?" Smoothy muttered with an unbelievable face.

"Power... Strength on par with Ancient Weapons?" Cracker asked haltingly.

"This... This... Katakuri, this... Is this true?" Over asked again.

"This is information provided by our troops who managed to sneak into the Beast Pirates' army. They have now been ordered by Kaidou to look for a sword"

"Mamamamama..." Big Mom immediately laughed excitedly, "Explain in detail! I want to know the detailed information."

"I'm sorry, Mama" Katakuri said in a slightly guilty tone, "Our troops can only get information about that. They only knew that Kaidou asked them to find a sword. However, information regarding what kind of sword was being sought. They don't know it."

"Ha?" Big Mom was surprised to hear this then frowned and shouted, "Quickly get my den-den mushi!"

Big Mom's chess army immediately moved to take Big Mom's very large den-den mushi. Big Mom without waiting long immediately contacted someone through her den-den mushi.

"God damn it! Who calls me this early in the morning?! Do you want to die?!" Kaidou's angry voice sounded from behind the den-den mushi.

"Mamamama... It's me, Kaidou"