Chapter 83: New Cooperation Signing!

New World, Fortis Kingdom, Royal Palace, Banquet Hall.

“This is delicious” Shirahosi said excitedly after tasting the dish in front of her, “Jouichirou-sama, Gin-sama, and Kojiro-sama. The dishes they make are really very good. This dish is even better than the one made by the chef at home.”

The women who were currently with Shirahoshi smiled happily listening to Shirahoshi's praise.

“Take it easy, Princess” Lowellmina said with a smile, “There are still plenty of dishes to taste. Don't be too fast, you'll end up choking on your food."

Shirahosi nodded and immediately ate the dish slowly.

“Wonderful food…” Sandersonia said with an excited face.

“Yes…” Marigold nodded, “This dish is even several times better than the dishes made by the chefs in the kingdom”

“If only our royal palace chef had at least half of the abilities of Jouichirou-san and the others. We can always eat delicious food every day” Dagama said while eating the food in front of him excitedly.

“Um” Iru also nodded and his eating speed was also no less than Dagama's.

Currently the banquet hall was filled with various dishes. This dish was a dish that Jouichirou and Kojirou had prepared beforehand. After the second department was introduced, after some time the two immediately rushed back to prepare the dishes. With the cooking skills of the two, the two of them were able to finish these dishes very quickly.

Meanwhile in a special chair for the leaders. The four leaders sat together while eating the food in front of them gracefully. Even though the food was delicious. However, they must be their status as a leader.

"Oh yes. Hancock" Ars immediately stopped eating and looked at Hancock, "The house that will be given to your kingdom will probably be finished tomorrow. You can come tomorrow or anytime to pick up the house keys.”

"Really?" Hancock asked excitedly, "Then I will wait"

"Wait?" Ars raised his brow, “Rather than waiting, you better come back tomorrow. Take care of your shopping center construction business. You still have enough time today to search for territory that you will use later.”

“No need” Hancock said proudly, “I already know the territory that will be used later. I can do it tomorrow after getting the house.”

“Even though you say so. However, the house will only be completed around noon or afternoon. Instead you have to wait here. You better go finish your business first. You can prepare your people later on Saboundy Island and instruct them to monitor the development of the shopping center construction there. The next day, you can come here again.”

“You seem to really dislike having me here, Ars” Hancock pursed her lips.

"It's not that I don't like your existence. However, you have responsibilities to fulfill. Finish your responsibilities first then do whatever you want” Ars said calmly.

"Hmph!" Hancock sniffed discontentedly.

“You two look really close” Neptune suddenly said, “Have you two known each other for a long time?”

“No” Ars shook his head, “We just met a while ago. It's just that, I think it's quite troublesome to call Hancock with her honorifics especially calling her an empress is quite troublesome. So, I asked her to be able to call her name if it was not official business. She can also call my name if it's not official business” Ars paused and continued, “If you want, you can also call my name directly. Honestly, it's quite troublesome if it's not official business we have to call each other's honorifics. It was quite troublesome”