Chapter 89: Kaidou's Rage! Rayleigh and Shakky Arrival In Fortis Kingdom

Grand Line, Connecting Line.

“Amazing” Rayleigh exclaimed upon seeing a connecting channel belonging to the Fortis Kingdom, “How could this place be here?”

“Even my Observation Haki can't sense the existence of this place” Shakky said in a tone full of surprise.

"Hmph!" Even though Hancock is not the owner of the channel, Hancock feels a sense of pride, “This is a connecting channel owned by the Kingdom of Fortis. To access this place can only use the Special Eternal Pose that belongs to the Fortis Kingdom”

“Fortis Kingdom?” Rayleigh and Shakky were shocked to hear this.

“The reason the two of you can't sense the existence of this place is because these connecting channels at the two entrances have a very strong illusion attached.” Hancock said calmly, “Even though you two can use Observation Haki at an advanced level. However, the illusion can cover this place and cannot be known by anyone as long as the person does not know it or has the tools to build a search for it.”

"Illusion?" Rayleigh was quite intrigued by this and asked, “Are there any higher-ups in the Fortis Kingdom who eat devil fruits to use illusion abilities?”

"The illusion ability they have does not come from the power of the devil fruit" said Hancock.

"No?" Shakky raised her eyebrows.

"Yes. In the Kingdom of Fortis itself has a new source of power that is quite different that is used by the current majority. The new source of power is called Chakra.”

New World, Wano Kuni Kingdom, Onigashima Island.

"Stop kidding, Joker!" Kaidou shouted angrily at Doflamingo who was currently contacting him, “Do you know the result of you breaking our agreement?”

“Fufufu~ I know” Doflamingo said without any fear at all, “However, right now. I really can no longer continue transactions with you or to say, I don't want to do those transactions.”

“Worororo~” Kaidou laughed, but the laughter he gave off was not a laugh full of happiness but a laugh full of anger, “Do you know the consequences? I will go destroy the entire Dressrosa Kingdom even destroy you!”

“I know” Doflamingo replied calmly, “However. Can you do it?”

"Ha?" Kaidou was quite surprised to hear this then laughed happily, “Worororor~ You're asking if I can do it? This is the stupidest joke I've heard this year." Kaidou's gaze immediately narrowed fiercely, “The only question is you, Joker! Can you withstand my attacks or not?”

“Fufufufu~ That is indeed an interesting question” Doflamingo smirked and this made Kaidou even more angry, “I really can't do it. However, someone can do it.”

"Somebody?" Kaidou asked coldly, “Who can go against me? That's a stupid joke, Joker! stop joking and make me smile more! I want to immediately start the greatest war of the century!”

“I already said, Kaidou” Doflamingo said again, “I won't do that anymore. I am out of this transaction. I won't make that stuff again."

"God damn it! Jokers! Are you really going to betray me! I hope you are ready. I will immediately flatten your place until it disappears in this world” Kaidou shouted again angrily.

"Oh? Scary~” Doflamingo said without any fear at all and that made Kaidou even more irritated, “I want to know. What will the Fortis Kingdom do if they find out that you are going to attack my kingdom?”

"Ha? Fortis Kingdom?” Kaidou was immediately surprised to hear the name of the Fortis Kingdom appear, “Worororo~ Why did you bring up the name of the Fortis Kingdom, Joker? Do you think I'm afraid you're bringing up the name of the Fortis Kingdom? There's no way a kingdom like you can build a cooperative relationship with them.”