Chapter 81:

Drawing finally restarted with the Department of Animal Husbandry. Seeing the charts of the leaders of the Department of Animal Husbandry and photos of the leaders of the Department of Animal Husbandry immediately made all the men excited because the clothes worn by the leaders of the Department of Animal Husbandry were too revealing.

“This…” Otohime was even surprised by the appearance of the leader of the Animal Husbandry Department.

“The Department of Livestock is a department in charge of taking care of the matters of livestock owned by our kingdom. Apart from taking care of livestock matters, they also have the duty to take care of various things such as the matter of our kingdom's meat quantity as well as others” Ars said in a slightly embarrassed tone, “I apologize in advance. However, there is no better photo for the leader of our Department of Animal Husbandry than this. So, I use this”

"No problem"

“We love it”

The majority of the male audience immediately shouted excitedly. Even now Chaton's eyes are full of enthusiasm until he feels a look full of jealousy from beside him that is Gion.

Ars paused for a moment then continued, “This leader of the Livestock Department is called Mito Ikumi. Even though it looks like it. However, she has skills as well as a very broad knowledge of various kinds of animals as well as meat. This is also what caused me to put her in that position despite the way she dresses.” Ars paused again and continued, “Next there is a woman named Yoshino Yuki. She will be in charge of handling our cattle. Our kingdom, in addition to later producing high quality beef. Our kingdom will also produce quality cow's milk at an affordable price. So, I hope you can wait for that time.”

“Then there is a woman named Keiko Ayumi. She will be the one to deal with the problems of the chickens raised by our kingdom then the last one is a man named Emiya Shirou. She will be in charge of dealing with the goat farming problem in our kingdom.” Ars paused and continued, “For those who are wondering about fish and others. Our kingdom doesn't take care of that problem. Our Kingdom let the Ryugu Kingdom take care of this matter because they are the experts. This is also what caused our kingdom to establish a cooperative relationship with their kingdom.”

"So, that's the reason behind the Fortis Kingdom building a cooperative relationship with the Ryugu kingdom" Tsuru muttered then he sighed, "The Fortis Kingdom chose the very right choice"

“Yes” Sengoku nodded, “The Ryugu Kingdom is a kingdom built by the fish-man race. The fish-man race is a race that has great skills in the ocean. With these skills, they can easily get a large number of fish" Sengoku sighed, "King Fortis is very good at choosing the kingdom he wants to build a cooperative relationship with his kingdom"

“It seems that the establishment of a cooperative relationship between the Fortis Kingdom and the Prodance Kingdom is also purely because the Fortis Kingdom needs the Prodance Kingdom primarily from the livestock sector as previously stated by King Fortis.” Gion said calmly, “As for establishing cooperative relations with the Amazon Lily Kingdom, it was due to the location factor of the Amazon Lily Kingdom. With the Fortis Kingdom establishing a cooperative relationship with the Amazon Lily Kingdom, the Fortis Kingdom will not only reach the sales of the products they have in the New World but in the Grand Line can also be achieved very easily using the abilities of the Amazon Lily Kingdom”

“He is a great King” Garp said seriously, “If only our Navy had someone like him. Maybe, in the next few years. the number of pirates will be suppressed by him very easily”

“That's not all” Aokiji said calmly, “Our economic problems and others might be solved by him very easily. We in the Navy have no shortage of personnel who can fight. It's just that, we currently lack smart people in managing what we have.”