Chapter 41: Rejection

New World, Prodance Kingdom, Cafe.

"What about the information gathering?" Sabo asked calmly to Kola who was currently sitting in front of him drinking the drinks they ordered.

"I couldn't find any detailed information regarding the Fortis Kingdom" Koala shook her head, "I've gone to several bars to ask for information and also asked some of the residents here. Information about. They don't know the detailed information of the Fortis Kingdom and the information they have is only what we have." Koala paused and asked, "What about you?"

Sabo sighed, "Same. Me, too. I also did not get detailed information about this kingdom. I even had a chance to talk to some troops from the Prodance Kingdom. The information I got is only general information." Sabo paused and continued, "However, I can tell that the people of this kingdom really love the Fortis Kingdom. As long as I ask them. They explained very passionately about the Fortis Kingdom."

"I think it's because the Kingdom of Fortis is willing to help in resolving the war that is happening in this kingdom. With their help, the current kingdom is no longer involved in war problems. They are also currently getting protection. It can be said that their lives are currently in good condition" Koala said calmly.

Sabo nodded.

The two of them ate quietly while continuing the conversation. After the two of them finished eating, the two strolled around the city awaiting the return arrival of the Prodance King and the others who were currently in the Fortis Kingdom. When the two of them walked towards the port, they both saw a ship sailing towards the port.

"Sabo. That ship..." Koalas were immediately excited to see the ship.

"Yes. It was a ship from the Prodance Kingdom. The king of the prodance kingdom has finally returned..." Sabo's gaze immediately became excited, "Besides, on that ship there is a very powerful existence there..."

"A very powerful existence. is that..."

"Yes. It's possible that person was Hashirama Senju. He may have received an assignment from King Fortis to carry out an escort for King Prodence and the others." Sabo said with a smile, "Instead of us having to talk to the King of Prodance, it's better if we talk directly to the higher-ups of the kingdom"

The koala nodded excitedly and the two of them immediately rushed to near where the boat had stopped.

The Prodance Kingdom's ship finally stopped right at the harbor.

"King of Prodance, my work here is done. Then, I'll go first." Hashirama said with a smile.

"Yes. Thank you for protecting us." Elizabello II nodded.

At that time Hashirama would immediately go back to do the task assigned to him. Suddenly a scream was heard.

"Please wait a moment, Mr Hashirama!" Sabo shouted loudly when he saw Hashirama was about to leave.

Hashirama immediately stopped his actions and turned to look at the two people who were sailing towards the ship currently being used by Elizabello II and the others.

"Stop!" The Prodance Kingdom troops immediately shouted and aimed their weapons at Sabo and Koala directly.

This action immediately stopped the movement of Sabo and Koala.

"We are not bad people" Koala immediately said calmly, "We just wanted to meet Mr. Hashirama and talk to him about something"

"Talk to me?" Hashirama asked confusedly, "I bet we don't know each other, do we?"

"Of course, Mr Hashirama" Koala nodded, "There are some things we want to talk to you about. Can you spare some time?"

Hashirama thought for a moment and continued, "Okay." Hashirama nodded.