Chapter 84: The bounty of all the Fortis Kingdom's higher-ups

New World, Prodance Royal Ship.

“Your Highness” Dagama suddenly approached Elizabello II and asked excitedly, “Is it true that you will soon start looking for a partner?”

Elizabello II who heard this question fell silent.

“I'm also listening to this.” Iru nodded and continued, “Your Majesty, if you really want to find a partner. I think, the former princess of one of the previous kingdoms has sufficient requirements. In addition, during the previous takeover of power. He has a good attitude and does not rebel. I think he deserves to be your life partner.”

“Wow” Hashirama was excited to hear this topic of conversation, “Are you really getting married soon, King of Prodance?”

“That was just a plan” Elizabello II said without hiding it, “King of Fortis suggested me to do it. He asked me to get married soon especially considering my age problem and also I have to have a descendant to run the kingdom after myself”

“The advice given by King Fortis is good advice, Your Majesty” Iru said, “You will now be 40 years old. The kingdom must have an heir to lead the kingdom. If there is no legal heir, it will be difficult for us later to determine who will occupy the position of King after you.”

“That's right” Dagama nodded, “Also, if His Majesty married at an advanced age. It would be difficult for His Majesty to have a child. I think, Your Majesty can consider this carefully. After all, right now our kingdom doesn't have a war problem anymore. We have entered peacetime and started construction. It is fine for you to get married at this time, Your Majesty.”

“I think so.” Elizabello II thought for a moment then nodded.

"Hmm~"

At the same time, suddenly a newsbird stopped at the Royal Prodance Ship.

"News bird?" Dagama asked in confusion.

“There is a possibility that the news covered is news regarding today's meeting. There was a lot of interesting information that emerged in today's meeting. Morgans definitely won't let go of this opportunity to gain an advantage” Elizabello II said calmly.

Hashirama immediately went to the newsbird and asked, "How much?"

The newsbird immediately took out a 500 berry coin,

“500 berries? Isn't it usually only 100 berries?" Iru asked strangely.

The newsbird shook its head and put the coin back down.

“This price increase is due to the content of the news” Hashirama said calmly, “Information about the meeting, the content of the meeting, information about the higher-ups of our kingdom, and various other things. Surely there will be a significant increase in the price of the newspaper.” Hashirama immediately took out 2000 berries from his pocket and handed it to the bird.

The bird then immediately handed over four newspapers to Hashirama.

“This is for you guys” Hashirama said as he handed the remaining three newspapers to Elizabello II and the others.

"Thank you" They immediately took the newspapers and made no attempt to refuse them.

“This newspaper is thicker than usual—”

Simultaneously a pile of paper fell. The pile of papers was quite a number of wanted posters.

"The wanted poster?" Everyone's gaze was drawn to the wanted poster as Iru picked it up. Meanwhile Hashirama and the others took out their own wanted posters.

“Heee~ The World Government is moving really fast” Hashirama said with a smile, “All of my friends are currently getting a bounty. Even the lowest in existence is 250 million berries”