Chapter 42: Sword Level Surpasses Saijo O Wazamono

The next day.

"The funds we received from the World Government have entered, Ars. I've already left it to Kaguya and the others. At the moment they are doing calculations from the funds ."

Hashirama reported the completion of his current task in Ars' room.

"Good job" Ars nodded and continued, "Did you meet the World Government people upon arriving at the Prodance Kingdom earlier?"

"Yes" Hashirama nodded, "Oh, yes. They conveyed to me as well that the World Government from now on will no longer interfere in our kingdom's matters."

"Oh? Was it that they had taken a truce? A good choice. Too lazy to deal with them" Ars paused for a moment and continued, "By the way, can you finish cutting down the trees today?"

"Is there something we're going to do?" Hashirama asked back with interest.

"The head of the Fortis Kingdom's Population Department is coming soon. We have to start the meeting again to discuss visa issues and other things."

"I see" Hashirama nodded, "I will try to finish it today"

"Okay" Ares nodded.

New World, Prodance Kingdom, Royal Palace.

"How? Is there a shipyard that wants to work with us?" Elizabello II asked one of his ministers with interest.

"It's there, Your Majesty" the Minister said excitedly, "They have even placed orders with us in large quantities and are currently in the process of sending the goods to their place"

"That's good." Elizabello II nodded excitedly.

"The name of the Fortis Kingdom has now reached its peak" Dagama said, "With the achievements they gained from their assault on the World Government until the World Government followed their orders. Certainly if there is anything related to the Fortis Kingdom. The public will receive it enthusiastically."

Elizabello II nodded in agreement to this then sighed, "There are even a large number of Kings from several kingdoms who are trying to ask for my help in order to communicate with King Fortis"

"How do you respond? Do you accept it, Your Majesty?" Dagama asked with interest.

"No" Elizabello II immediately shook her head, "The Kings who contacted me are people that King Fortis doesn't like. I immediately rejected their wishes."

"It was a good decision. It's better for us to reject it than King Fortis rejecting it." Dagama nodded.

Suddenly a footstep was heard running very quickly towards the royal palace. The person who entered was one of the Prodance Royal Soldiers, "Report! Your Majesty, the Shichibukai Doflamingo is in front of the royal palace asking for permission to meet with you."

"Doflamingo?" Elizabello II and Dagama's faces immediately became serious.

They had met Doflamingo several times. However, the relationship between them could not be said to be good and could not be said to be bad. The relationship between them can be said to be neutral.

"What is the purpose of Doflamingo coming here?" Elizabello II muttered while frowning.

"There is a possibility of trying to gain direct contact with the Fortis Kingdom" Dagama said seriously, "Isn't Doflamingo also a King of the Dressrosa Kingdom. Doflamingo probably came here because he wanted to talk to us directly and try to establish a cooperative relationship with the Fortis Kingdom"

"Let him come here" Elizabello II ordered.

"Well!" The Troop soldiers immediately walked back.

It didn't take long for Doflamingo to finally arrive in the throne room and he could see himself grinning at Elizabello II, "Fufufu~ We haven't seen each other in a long time, haven't we? Elizabeth II?"