Chapter 18: Back

New World, Fortis Kingdom, Port of Ship Construction Department.

Finally Hashirama and the others arrived safely at Fortis Kingdom. Hashirama with the help of his clones immediately arranged the placement of each of the construction workers and palace maids in the residence they would occupy at this time. The workers already knew about Hashirama's clone abilities. This was conveyed by Hashirama during the trip. In addition, they knew about the connecting channel owned by the Fortis Kingdom. It also made them even more amazed by the Fortis Kingdom and grateful for choosing to become citizens of the Fortis Kingdom.

Meanwhile Hashirama and the other higher-ups immediately rushed to the direction of the battle room because Ars had asked them to come so they could discuss the mission report and also some things they needed to discuss at this time.

By the time Hashirama and the others arrived at the meeting room. All the higher-ups along with Ars had arrived there and were waiting for their presence. Hashirama and the others immediately took their own seats and today's meeting began.

"Okay. Everything has arrived. We can start the meeting this time" Ars paused and continued while looking at Shiina, "Shiina, please read me the mission report"

"Okay" Shiina nodded and immediately opened the document compiled by her earlier and started giving reports.

"The mission this time went smoothly. We managed to recruit 500 construction workers and 50 women who will work as maids in the royal palace. Everyone recruited by us also has a wish and has set their wish to become a citizen of our kingdom. Of the 500 people we have successfully recruited, there are 156 ordinary workers while there are 394 contract workers and we have paid all of their salaries within the next 3 months. Next, regarding the division of housing units. There are 268 people who will later get a second unit house while there are 282 people who will later get a third unit house. That's the report."

Shiina then lowered the document and continued again, "Right now all the workers have been directed by Hashirama's clones to the residences they will be temporarily staying in"

"Good job" Ars nodded and continued, "You order whoever signs up first for us to share the house they will get. You sort each person according to the house they will get later."

"I understand." Shiina nodded.

"Okay. We will continue the discussion further" Ars' voice immediately became more serious than before, "Our kingdom is currently the concern of the World Government"

Everyone's faces immediately became serious upon hearing this.

"At the time of the previous recruitment. I'm sure you guys already know that there are people from the World Government who dare try to send their people to do a tracking of the location of this kingdom of ours. Luckily we have technology that can tell who they are. Although this time they failed. The higher-ups of the World Government will definitely not let us pass by. I believe by now they have sent their agents to do a trace of our kingdom. Therefore, we must start increasing the speed of building this kingdom so that we will also have readiness later if the time for our security system is up."

They all nodded.

Ars's gaze then looked at Hashirama, "There's still quite a lot of money to fund the salary payments, isn't it?"

"Sure" Hashirama nodded, "There are also funds that were obtained through the attacks we carried out against the World Government for their actions. However, the money has not yet been counted."

"Wait" Lowellmina suddenly said, "Assault? When did it happen?"

"The attack happened the night we arrived at Water Seven Island. Someone from the World Government sneaked into our ship to find our Royal Eternal Pose. However, the action was intercepted by Hashirama. Because of the attack they carried out, we also countered the attack by attacking the person who sent the mission to him" Jouichirou said calmly.