Chapter 82: The End of the First Octagon Gathering!

The picture of the department is finally shown along with a picture of the chart of the top brass of the department.

"Rubbish?"

Everyone was immediately shocked and confused when they found out that the next department to be introduced was the department related to waste.

“As you have seen, our last department is the Garbage Department.”

“Trash Department?” Doflamingo frowned, “How will this department benefit so many people?”

“Hey, Ben, what do you think?” Shanks asked confusedly.

Ben Beckman thought for a moment and continued, “I don't know either. Just you wait, we will soon find out what King Fortis said earlier.”

“The Garbage Department is a department built by our kingdom to manage the garbage in our kingdom. This department has several sub-sections consisting of metal parts, wood parts, glass parts, plastic parts, E-Wasted parts or electronic equipment, water parts, paper parts, clothing parts and organic parts? Ars paused for a moment and continued, "I'm sure you guys must be wondering what I meant earlier, right?"

Everyone nodded with interest.

“In the Waste Department there are sections that manage waste for metal, glass, plastic, electronic equipment, paper, and also clothing. In this piece of trash, you can use it. Currently this department itself is not running. However, it didn't take long for this department to start operations. Later when this department starts operating, our kingdom will buy your trash.”

"Buy?"

“Buying trash?”

“Wait, you mean…” Doflamingo was surprised when he found out the meaning of Ars' earlier words.

Not only him but several geniuses also immediately knew what Ars meant.

“Some people must already know what it means” Ars said calmly, “Yes. As you guys think. Later when this department has been running. We'll buy every piece of trash you have. However, the waste is only waste in the categories of metal waste, glass waste, plastic waste, electronic equipment waste, paper waste, and also clothing waste. Regarding the purchase price itself, it is likely that we will take tons for the purchase. So, happy are the kingdoms who have a large amount of garbage in their kingdom especially the garbage that is mentioned in the classification. Because we will buy it if you want to sell it to our kingdom”

This information then made a person silent even the Gorosei were also silent hearing this.

“This… Is this serious?” One of the spectators asked with a face full of surprise.

“If that's the case… Wouldn't there be a profession for garbage collectors?” muttered Elizabello II with a face full of surprise.

“I see” Tsuru nodded and continued, “What a magnificent kingdom it is”

“Do you know the purpose of King Fortis, Tsuru?” Sengoku immediately asked while looking at Tsuru.

“Yes” Tsuru nodded, “If we consider the technology currently owned by the Fortis Kingdom. Their kingdom must have a tool that can recycle trash. Recycling means that waste is processed into something new. They will buy waste in large quantities at low prices. Then the waste is reprocessed into a product and then the product is resold. As a result, they benefit greatly from the process.” Tsuru paused and continued, “Besides, by making an announcement like this. The Kingdom of Fortis did not need to make deliveries. However, it is the other party who will later deliver the garbage. That said, the Fortis Kingdom just sits quietly managing waste and can earn while they let others do the collecting work.”