Chapter 28: A Short Battle

The next day.

"You look very happy today, Iowa. Did something interesting just happen?" Shiina asked Lowellmina who was currently wearing a smiling face.

They are currently gathering and eating breakfast together. All the higher-ups also knew about Hashirama's departure. This also caused no food to be placed on Hashirama's dining table.

"Hehehe~ The book you recommended yesterday was really good. I really like it." Lowellmina of course wouldn't tell the real reason about her being accompanied by Ars reading a book until she fell asleep last night.

"Really? I really enjoyed listening to it" Shiina said excitedly, "Would you like me to recommend another book to you? There are many interesting books in the library and the one you read is one of them."

"No problem. After all, I'm quite relaxed for now."

New World, Prodance Kingdom, East Wall of Prodance Kingdom.

The area that would later become the battle area was the eastern part of the Prodance Kingdom. This area has a fairly large meadow and is very suitable to be used as a location for large-scale battles. In addition, this area is also the place where two kingdoms, namely the Star Kingdom and the Ginka Kingdom were built.

At this time according to Hashirama's previous orders. The troops that had previously set up camp near the wall had been withdrawn and were currently inside the wall taking a break. While on the eastern wall there are Hashirama, Elizabello II, Dagama, and also Iru there.

"What's the situation there? Have their troops started to move?" Hashirama asked seriously.

"Yes, Mr Hashirama" Iru replied, "We just received a report from a spy who has infiltrated their current army. They were ready to attack. The army was directly led by two kings."

Hashirama nodded and looked at Elizabello II, "I didn't kill the two kings and neither did the soldiers. If this war is over, you will likely get those two kingdoms and the troops are still what you need. I will only affix the pirates who participated in this battle. Regarding the king's business, you can do whatever you want with them."

"I understand." Elizabello II nodded seriously.

Hashirama's gaze then turned to Iru, "Tell the spies from your side to withdraw immediately."

"We've done it, Mr Hashirama. Currently in the Star Kingdom and waiting for further orders."

Hashirama nodded.

Simultaneously the sound of thunderous footsteps came from in front of them. Slowly, a large number of troops lined up neatly in 10 rows with several people moving on horses in the front row. Between the back row and the middle row, there was a group of people wearing ordinary clothes with weapons. These people are a group of pirates hired by the two kingdoms to help them in this war.

"They've finally arrived." Elizabello II looked ahead with a serious look.

"As told by our spies" Iru's gaze became very serious looking at the few people in front of the line, "The pirates hired by these two kingdoms are not ordinary pirates. All of them have quite big names in the New World."

"The Wolf of Prey pirates with a captain is worth 250 million berries, the Lightning Spear pirates with a captain is worth 320 million berries, the Sun Bear Pirates with a captain is worth 310 million berries, and the Killing Blade Pirates with a captain is worth 450 million berries" Dagama also said seriously, "Besides, there are also many pirate groups with lower bounties compared to them but the bounty value is more than 100 million berries"

"Hahaha... Finally, it's been a long time since I felt this excited feeling!" The captain of the assassin knife pirate group shouted excitedly, "Slaughter! Slaughter! Slaughter! Finally I can slaughter freely!"