Chapter 69: The Royal Leaders' Meeting Finally Begins!

"We've got his name. That means we can start the meeting at this point” Ars said seriously.

The opening of Ars immediately got the focus of everyone who watched or took part in the meeting.

“I will start first” Ars said calmly.

Elizabello II, Hancock, and also Neptune had no problem with this. Meanwhile, the audience was happy because the person who started the discussion was Ars.

“The discussion I want to bring up for the first time is regarding cooperation ” Ars said calmly then continued, “Last night, we had an impromptu meeting to bring up the cooperative relationship we have established with the kingdom. Through the talks we had last night, we found that the cooperation agreement that we are currently building can be said to be very ineffective.”

"Ineffective?" Elizabello II, Hancock, and Neptune muttered in confusion.

“The ineffectiveness of the cooperative relationship that we have built is regarding the cooperation agreement that we built earlier. For example, the cooperation agreement we made with the Amazon Lily Kingdom” Ars' gaze stared at Hancock, “The agreement we built earlier was only an agreement that was in the military field. Meanwhile at that time we give you low prices for our products. The sale should not have been part of the agreement we made earlier.”

Ars' gaze then turned to Elizabello II, “The same goes for the Prodance Kingdom. The previous cooperation agreement we made was only a pet and military sale and purchase agreement and not regarding the sale of products made by our kingdom.”

Elizabello II and Hancock listened seriously to this thing Ars said and also slowly digested it.

“This has also received a response from the higher-ups of our kingdom. They say that this agreement is very ineffective and the agreement must be changed” Ars then looked at Elizabello II and Hancock, “Before I continue. I want to ask both of you. Does your Kingdom wish to establish cooperative relations in all fields with mine?”

"All fields?" Hancock and Elizabello II muttered in confusion.

“Could you please explain to us the cooperation agreement in all these areas, King Fortis?” Elizabello II asked politely.

“A cooperation agreement in all fields is a cooperation agreement that covers all fields, be it military, trade, agriculture, products, and others. Or in other words, this cooperation agreement covers all of our departments. In this cooperation agreement that covers all areas, later you can buy products from our kingdom at a low price and that also applies to the citizens of your kingdom. Then, in this cooperation agreement there will also be a military agreement. Where the same as the agreement we made before, your kingdom will get full protection from our kingdom. However, it is different from the previous agreement. You no longer need to pay us every year or we can say that your kingdom will be protected for free.”

Everyone who heard this was immediately shocked.

World Government.

Navy.

Revolutionary Army.

Pirate.

The Kings from all over the Kingdom who were watching fell silent hearing this.

“This… Is this true?” Elizabello II asked nervously into the microphone.

“It's true” Ars nodded, “We will protect the kingdom you have for free as long as you guys still build a cooperative relationship with us. In addition, because in this cooperation agreement there is a cooperation agreement in the military field. You can also send your Royal Army troops to study in our military department. Our military will teach some battle skills such as spiritual energy control ability as well as some other abilities that can help to increase the combat power of your kingdom.”