Chapter 129: Supreme Taste!

"Well, then. Let's try the dish made by Jouichirou” Garp said with a grin.

Garp immediately took the prepared cutlery and then cut the meat with a knife slowly. Garp chose the meat that had a blue sauce because it looked more tempting in his eyes. By the time the knife touched the meat, even though Garp didn't use the slightest strength or use a saw-cutting technique that could be used to cut meat.

By the time the knife cut the meat. The meat was instantly cut.

"This…"

It wasn't just Garp who was surprised by the texture of the meat. Whitebeard, Hashirama, and Rayleigh were also surprised by the texture of the meat made by Hashirama. They don't need to use force or cutting techniques to cut the meat.

“This meat is so tender…” Rayleigh muttered.

“Almost like a jelly…” Hashirama added.

After the meat was cut neatly, the four of them immediately put the meat quickly into their mouths that had been covered with the sauce they had chosen. The moment the meat entered the mouths of the four men, their faces immediately showed a very significant change.

“This…” Whitebeard couldn't suppress his surprise as the meat melted in his mouth. Without even biting into it, the flesh instantly disintegrated and slowly entered his body.

"Unlucky! It's really really delicious!” Garp shouted excitedly, “This is the perfect dish!”

“The meat is so tender… The seasoning used in the meat enhances the taste of this meat combined with the sauce used by Jouichirou… It's a perfect combination” Rayleigh commented with a face full of happiness.

Hashirama nodded and slowly enjoyed the taste that was in his mouth at this moment.

All of Whitebeard's crew members who listened to the comments and also saw the happy faces of the four men even though it was only one mouthful. They are currently full of curiosity about the taste of the dish.

Meanwhile, Jouichirou finally gives Thacht's share to him.

"Thahct. My advice, it's best for each piece of meat, you divide into five pieces” Jouichirou said calmly.

“Divide into five parts? Is there a reason?” Thacht asked with great interest.

This conversation between Thacht and Jouichirou immediately pulled Garp and the others who had entered the illusion of food back into the real world.

“This dish is a perfect dish if you eat these two meats in succession. If you only eat one side of this dish, you will only taste half of the taste of this dish. Meanwhile, if you taste these two meats sequentially. You will be able to taste the highest taste of this dish. It doesn't matter if you start with the meat on the right or the left. The point is, as long as you eat the two meats in succession alternately. Every time those two meats go into your mouth. You will get the highest taste of this dish”

“Highest taste?!” Garp and the others were taken aback by Jouichirou's words.

"Hey, kid. Are n't you kidding? You're saying that a dish as delicious as just one piece of meat isn't complete?!” Garp asked with a face full of excitement.

"Yes. The dish is still incomplete if you only taste one part” Jouichirou nodded and continued, “Please try it yourself and feel the difference after this”

"Alright" Garp smirked and immediately did as Jouichirou said.

Meanwhile the others didn't do it and stared at Garp. As the second mouthful of meat covered in red sauce entered Garp's mouth,