Chapter 107: Overview of the Department of Population Development Area

New World, Fortis Kingdom, Urban Territory.

“Is the Pluton ship design really owned by someone named Franky?” Rin asked with great interest.

“Yes” Ars nodded, “He really has the design of the Pluton ship. It's not just having it. Franky himself had memorized the ship's design. This is why even if the design is burned or discarded by Franky, he can still make the latest one.”

"Why don't we just take it? Wouldn't it be better if we held onto it?" Rin asked back.

“No need” Ars shook his head, “Why take someone else's property? We can make our own too later. It's better to use your own product than to use someone else's product."

"But it's more point-saving if you use someone else's" Rin said calmly.

“Well, but, I prefer to use my own product” Ars said while shrugging his shoulders then pointing to an area that is in an urban area. The area was right in the middle of the urban area, “Rin, what do you think of this place?”

Rin immediately turned her attention to the area Ars pointed to.

“This area is right in the middle of an urban area. Your department is the central department. Every citizen, whether citizens of our kingdom or citizens of other kingdoms or foreigners, will definitely visit your department every day. You have to have a central point that they can reach easily.”

“Hmm~ ” Rin thought for a moment and stared at the territory chosen by Ars. After thinking for a moment, Rin looked at Ars "What about my office design?"

Ars immediately took out a document from the storage bracelet he was currently using and handed it to Rin, "This is the office design chosen by me"

Rin immediately opened the document and immediately saw the design.

“The design uses a modern minimalist concept with a luxurious concept. The interior of the office also has a large size to bring convenience for visitors to come to the population department to take care of the paperwork they want to deal with. In addition, your office building will have three floors. The first floor is the floor that deals with documents belonging to citizens of our kingdom, the second floor will focus on dealing with documents belonging to citizens from foreign kingdoms such as visas and others. While for the third floor, is your office room and also various rest areas and others. There will also be a basement room which functions as a place to store documents.” Ars paused and asked, “What do you think?”

"Wait a moment. I haven't seen it completely yet” Rin said calmly as her gaze focused on the design that Ars gave her.

"Well then take your time" Ars said then immediately sat down on the street followed by Rin.

Fortis Kingdom, Ranch Territory.

Currently in the farm area, Ikumi and Yoshino are helping the workers who will later work in their department to find out about every available equipment and also the tasks they have to do. The workers were quite surprised by the milking equipment facility owned by the Fortis Kingdom because it used high technology. This also causes them to have high morale. Because with the technology, the work they have is quite easy.

Every day, they only need to feed the cows three times a day at 7 am, then continue at 1 pm, and close at 5 pm. While milking will be carried out only in the morning at 8 am. However, because at this time the bottle for storing milk is not yet available. The job of these workers is to prepare food for the cows.

"That's all you have to do" Ikumi said calmly, "Any questions?"

One of the workers raised his hand and asked, “Miss Ikumi, when are we going to start milking?”