Chapter 97: Battle Agreement Between Vice Admiral Garp and Hashirama Senju

New World, Fortis Kingdom, Ranch Territory.

Ars is currently together with Mito Ikumi and Yoshino Yuki to visit the farm area to check the cowshed which is currently under construction. Ikumi is a woman who currently holds the position of Head of the Livestock Department while Yoshino holds the position of Deputy Head of the Cattle Region Livestock Department. The two of them had only recently been summoned by Ars after making a claim on the food ingredients brought by the troops from the previous Ryugu Kingdom.

The food ingredients are currently stored in the refrigerated room in the royal palace while the rest are in the warehouses belonging to the Ministry of Agriculture and the Ministry of Animal Husbandry. Food ingredients that adjust to the type. Ars and Ikumi had also previously visited the warehouse belonging to the Department of Animal Husbandry to introduce Ikumi's workplace to him.

It didn't take long for the two to get there.

"Your Honour!" One of the workers who saw Ars' arrival was surprised and then walked over, "Miss Ikumi? Miss Yoshino?"

"Where's Myrd? Is he here?” Ars asked calmly.

“Mister Myrd is not here, Your Majesty.” The worker immediately said, “Mr Myrd is currently in the agricultural area to coordinate the development there.”

"I see." Ares nodded.

“Does Your Majesty need Lord Myrd? If so, I'll go call him."

“No need” Ars shook his head, “I came here because I wanted to see the finished construction of the cowshed. There are two cowsheds currently finished, right?”

“Sure, Your Majesty.” The worker nodded and continued pointing at the two buildings that looked brand new, “That's the finished stable.”

Ars, Ikumi, and Yoshino's gazes immediately stared at the cage.

"Wow! It's a very big cage” Yoshino exclaimed excitedly.

"Thank you for the information. You can continue working. I, Ikumi and Yoshino here just want to check."

"I understand, Your Majesty." The worker then immediately continued the work he was currently doing.

Meanwhile Ars, Ikumi, and Yoshino went straight to the cowshed. The three of them immediately went inside and were quite surprised by the placement of the construction of each part of the cage that was inside.

“Not bad” Ikumi nodded

"Hey, Ares. How many cows can be accommodated in one pen?” Yoshino asked excitedly.

“The previous calculation was 150 cows. Actually it can be more than 200 cows. However, I would like to prepare a space to place a cow's milk reservoir and also a tool that will later assist in withdrawing milk from each cow” Ars answered.

“That's quite a lot for one cage” Ikumi paused and strolled around the place while looking at the cages of each of the cows, “How many cages do you plan to build?”

“Currently the plan is 14 stables” Ars said calmly, “We can't focus on building the whole cowshed. Because development must be directed to other places, such as the construction of office buildings and others.”

Ikumi nodded and continued, "When are you going to do the installation of the pen facilities and also the cattle filling?"

“You two want to get to work right away?” Ars asked while raising his brow.

“Of course” Ikumi said proudly, “Do you think I want to just laze around?”

"Truly. Do you think we are both lazy people, Ars?” Yoshino nodded in agreement and looked at Ars with a look full of pride like Ikumi.