Chapter 53:The World's Best Swordsman Meets the World's Strongest Man!

New World, Moby Dick.

"Unlucky! How could it be so difficult to cultivate Armament Haki abilities?" Ace said with a sullen tone while eating the food in front of him.

"Hahahaha..." Vista immediately laughed excitedly, "Don't give up, Ace. It was indeed difficult to be able to awaken the Armament Haki ability. Even when I first learned how to use this ability. It took me more than a year to get into the basics of this skill and it took time to develop this ability."

"Isn't there a quickest way to learn how to use this ability?" Ace asked with a still sullen face.

"A quick way to increase Armament Haki is by fighting head-to-head" Marko suddenly said, "Fighting is the best training ground. You can quickly improve your fighting skills through battles especially life and death battles. The potential stored in your body will be quickly withdrawn."

"That's right, Marko, Ace" Joz said calmly, "If you want to awaken your Armament Haki ability. The most appropriate training is through combat. With your talent, you will be able to awaken your Armament Haki abilities. However, you also cannot use your devil fruit abilities. If you are too dependent on your devil fruit abilities. It will be difficult for you to awaken your Armament Haki ability."

"Gurararara~ What is said is all true, Ace" Whitebeard said with a smile, "Battle is the best training ground. If you want to increase your strength. You can try fighting Marko and the others provided you don't use your devil fruit abilities and only rely on your physical abilities and try to unlock your Armament Haki abilities. That way, you might be able to awaken your Armament Haki ability. After all, you have great talent. Through a few battles, you might be able to quickly resurrect it."

Ace nodded then looked at Marko and the others, "What about you guys? Have you been able to develop your Armament Haki abilities to an advanced level?"

"Ace, do you think it is easy to be able to develop Armament Haki abilities to an advanced level?" Marko said dryly, "Though in theory it sounds pretty easy. However, it is very difficult to do so. Usually only people with high talent can reach that level."

Joz nodded in agreement to this.

"High talent? Then what about Hashirama's case?" Ace asked in confusion.

"Don't compare us to Hashirama, Ace" Joz said dryly, "That guy is a monster. That person's strength was terrifying. In addition, Hashirama was supported by the Fortis Kingdom who possessed techniques for practicing spiritual energy. We cannot be compared to them. With possession of those techniques, they can easily learn how to increase Armament Haki abilities."

"That's right" Vista nodded, "It's very difficult to be able to upgrade Armament Haki to an advanced level. Even in our group. Only Oyaji can use this ability."

"What?" Ace was surprised to hear this then turned to look at Whitebeard, "Is that true, Oyaji? Can you use that ability?"

"Gurararara~ Of course, Ace. Who do you think I am?" Whitebeard said excitedly and continued, "In this world there are only a few people who have reached the advanced level in the use of Armament Haki. Me, Linlin, Kaidou, Akagami, Sengoku, Aokiji, Kizaru, Akainu, Garp, Kong, Rayleigh, as well as a few other parents. Few people have developed Armament Haki abilities to the advanced level."

"Parents too?" Ace's face immediately turned full of surprise.

"Parent?" Everyone asked confusedly about this.

Ace immediately realized then shook his head, "No, no. I was just joking" Ace immediately thought of the latest topic of conversation and asked, "Three Marine Admirals can also use it?"