Chapter 95: Marine Hero - Vice Admiral Monkey D. Garp

Grand Line, Kingdom of Alabasta, Royal Palace.

“Ig–igram… Is it true what you're saying?!” Chaka asked with a face full of anger while listening to all the reports that Igram gave.

Not only Chaka who showed angry emotions but Cobra, who had just heard the report, also his emotions had now entered an angry state.

“That's right” Igram is currently in the treatment room and has been receiving treatment. At the time of his arrival here, Igram had many scars. He got this from the battle he had with the Baroks Works Agents. Although Igram himself is one of the cadres belonging to the Baroks Works agent. However, the Baroks Works organization itself saw how useful the person was and also judged by strength.

As long as there are lower-level members who can defeat the upper-level members. The lower level member can replace the top level member. Currently the Kingdom of Alabasta has been enveloped by a large number of Baroks Works members. Igram is one of its cadres known to all members.

“What… What I said earlier is true, Your Majesty” Igram said with difficulty, “The mastermind behind everything that happens in this kingdom is Crocodile's doing. Drought, poverty, and all the negative things that have happened so far are the work of Crocodile. He is also the current leader of the Baroks Works organization which controls the various mercenaries in this kingdom.”

Cobra and Chaka fell silent again listening to this information.

“How is Vivi, Igram? Is he okay?” Cobra tried to change the subject while trying to slowly absorb the information.

“Princess Vivi is fine, Your Majesty” Igram said calmly, “Currently Princess Vivi's disguise is still unknown to anyone. He is still safe at this time and also he has a reliable partner.” Igram paused and continued, “Forget about it, Your Majesty. We must make a move to expel, Crocodile from this kingdom. As long as Crocodile stays here, it won't take long for this kingdom to be destroyed.”

“Even if you say so…” Cobra's face looked very ugly, “It would be very difficult for us to do that. As long as there is no solid evidence related to the actions taken by Crocodile, it poses a threat to the kingdom in full. The World Government will not withdraw Crocodile from this kingdom”

“Then we can ask Fortis Kingdom for help” Igram suddenly said, “Your Majesty has a good relationship with the Prodance King, right? Ask him for help so we can contact the King of Fortis for his help. With the help of King Fortis, even if it's Crocodile it can be done well.”

“That's also hard to do” Cobra said uglyly, “Though my relationship with Elizabello II is quite good. However, I currently don't have his den-den mushi number for us to call.”

“This…” Igram fell silent for a moment hearing this.

“You need to calm down, Igram” Chaka suddenly said calmly.

"Calm? What do you mean calm down, Chaka? Can't you see the current situation?! If we are late with the Crocodile problem, the Kingdom of Alabasta will be destroyed sooner or later!” Igram said with a face full of anger.

“I know that too” Chaka said with an ugly face, “However, what can we do now?! The rebel forces now numbered very much and also the Crocodile side had a very large number as well with some strong fighting forces on their side. We can't do anything right now."

“...” Igram fell silent again.

Even though Igram had long since left the Kingdom of Alabasta to accompany Vivi in their disguise. However, Igram was well aware of the current state of power of the Alabasta Kingdom.