4

Tomorrow morning.

Uhg... Uweekk...

Cale had not stopped vomiting since he opened his eyes that day.

"Young master, I think it's because you were exhausted yesterday."

Ron said that while giving him some slightly sour lemonade to ease Cale's nausea.

Cale felt like passing out from exhaustion from vomiting.  He doesn't want to get pregnant again, never!

He was amazed at omega and the woman who wanted to get pregnant several times.

"Cale nim, Ron already made a fake trail, and the cave was destroyed when I went to see it this morning."

Choi Han looked worried because he was afraid that someone else would be dangerous around him.

Cale nodded calmly.

"It must be a dragon's doing. He's been tortured for a long time, I'm sure he won't let go of the chance to destroy that hell-like place."

Hearing that, Choi Han looked calmer.

"Dragons are really strong."

Cale nodded in agreement.  And this weak condition, he will put to good use.

.
.
.

As they descended the stairs, they could see soldiers from the Stan household.

"We're soldiers from the Stan residence. Last night, young master Venion's belongings were stolen. So, can you tell me what you guys did last night?"

"I told you, we all drank until we were drunk because the young master told us to drink to relieve stress!"

Hilsman looked frustrated when he said that for the fifth time.

Cale couldn't drink to look like trash, so, he could only pretend to be a super weak omega.

Choi Han gasped as Cale leaned against him.

"Let's make me look super pathetic."

Cale whispered and Choi Han nodded.  Ron who heard that could only sigh internally.

The young master already looked very weak with pale skin from vomiting too much.  How more pathetic did he want to be seen?

Choi Han gently held Cale's shoulders and stomach as if to support him to move.

Choi Han's ears turned red when he did that.

"What do you want?"

Cale's voice was weak as he asked with a super pale face.

"Ah, the theft happened yesterday and young master Venion's lost valuables thing. That's why we-"

"Cough, cough."

Cale pretended to cough interrupting the soldier's conversation.

"I wasn't feeling well last night and slept. Those in charge of protecting me were also drunk because I told them to drink."

Hilsman nodded his head.

"I already told you, right!? Young master, you really look pale. Can you continue your journey?"

Cale nodded.

"We can't delay the trip. It would be rude to be late for the king's majesty's birthday."

Cale frowned as he smelled the stench of blood on the soldier.

Cale pushed Choi Han away and vomited on the pot of plants that were made as decorations in the bar.