46

After arriving at the room, Choi Han put Cale on the bed.

But Cale opened his eyes immediately when he felt the bed and sat like nothing happened.

"I have to talk to the crown prince in private. Raon, make the magic wall soundproof."

Eruhaben, Choi Han, and Raon looked worried, but still obediently followed Cale's orders to let Cale be with Alberu.

Alberu used a magic tool to change the color of his eyes and hair. Cale is super uncomfortable with Alberu if he is alone with him.

"You almost broke my heart, you know."

Alberu sighed but was still relieved to see that Cale had not fainted, but was only pretending to.

But Cale's face was still too pale to make Alberu feel completely relieved.

"Adin, he was the one who raped me."

!?

Cale said it in a weak tone as he just went straight to the point. Alberu was super shocked when he heard that.

Adin did what?

"Why is he disguising himself with blonde hair and blue eyes?"

Alberu was confused. It would be better to disguise himself as a commoner.

"Because I said that I liked you when he proposed to me last time I went to the Mogoru Kingdom."

Cale's body automatically shivered when he remembered Adin's face again.

"Ahh... Now I know why you feel so uncomfortable with me."

Alberu was completely at his wit's end.

If Cale believed that it was Alberu, he would go to the palace and ask Alberu for responsibilities, and it would cause damage to his reputation.

Adin, that bastard is really cunning.

"So whatever happens, keep him busy. I don't want to face him."

Cale's body shivered uncontrollably just thinking about Adin's face.

Alberu nodded in understanding.

.

.

.

"What were you talking about with the crown prince, Cale nim?"

Choi Han asked considering that Cale seemed to be saying something serious.

Cale looked pensive for a moment before answering.

"Adin just had an aura that made me uncomfortable and scared."

Cale couldn't bring himself to tell Choi Han that Adin was the father of the child in his stomach.

"Don't worry, Cale nim, I will protect you."

- Me too, Human!

"You unlucky bastard."

Cale just smiled at all of their comments.

He hopes everything goes smoothly.

.

.

.

Eruhaben made sure to always be with Cale, when Choi Han did everything Cale ordered to look for the alchemist that Billos found.

Go out with Kora, Alberu's subordinate to find holy items and various things for the day.

Even though Cale didn't meet Adin, his body still felt uncomfortable because it was still the imperial palace.